What happens with the cash while disconnected by an open cat-shop?

Options
ladyamen
ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
It happened with me some times, that while i was afk and my cat-shop was open, i got disconnected.
But when i reloged in again, some of my "for sale"-items were gone. ALTHOUGH right before before logging out they were there as the "disconnecting"-message appeared!
So I`m not sure about: got my character the money for it? Couse i dont had a "info-button"-appeared that something was sold b:surrender

does anyone of you know for sure, do i get still the money for my item or did it get lost or something like that b:shocked
Post edited by ladyamen on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You should have gotten the money; the info-buttons go away when you're disconnected (or relog.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    are you really sure, couse in the moment i saw the "disconnection"-option the items were still in the "for sale"-spaces O.o
    and when i got logged in they were gone
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    When you disconnect, your character remains online for a short period of time (sometimes an extended period of time, interestingly enough). This means that any and all transactions will still go through until you either log back in or you're fully disconnected and your character is 'warped' out of the world.

Remember, your character is stored server-side. As long as the server believes you to be online, it will treat your character as normal including sales of any products or damage taken if engaged with a monster.
  • hooliganforevercro
    hooliganforevercro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Good to know, happened to me a few times also. :)
    Thank you, come again! b:bye