When are the Anniversary packs leave us alone?

2»

Comments

• Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Every time I see a thread like this it makes me think that anni packs run your lives.
    So sad.b:surrender
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    but sony and apple does it constantly, but we still buy the new PS whatever and new ipod nanotouchphone30gb3Gmabob that comes out, no matter how defective or lesser in quality they are. they essentially say HEY , GIVE US MORE MONEY IF YOURE DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT. dont get me started on idiot little girls and their cell phones...

essentially the consumer is the dipstick
    this ^^^^^^^

theyll put a fancy wrapper on it, or try to flash it up to make it look like a good thing, and you tards will always keep buying :P.
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    but sony and apple does it constantly, but we still buy the new PS whatever and new ipod nanotouchphone30gb3Gmabob that comes out, no matter how defective or lesser in quality they are. they essentially say HEY , GIVE US MORE MONEY IF YOURE DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT. dont get me started on idiot little girls and their cell phones...

essentially the consumer is the dipstick
    this ^^^^^^^

theyll put a fancy wrapper on it, or try to flash it up to make it look like a good thing, and you tards will always keep buying :P.

Awww... nobody give your post any attention so had to quote yourself? b:chuckle

I am really unsure of the justification of comparing hard consumer goods with anni packs, afterall, much of what we consumers utilise has a finite life and we are all prone to causing a degree of damage, no matter how careful we are. Bear in mind also that the advances in technology which go into the products you mention allow you to play games such as PWI.

The anni packs by name and original profile were to award random prizes, albeit at a relatively small cost, in celebration of the... ummm... anniversary of the game. By that, the packs have outstayed their welcome.

The possible prizes were contentious, to say the least, which is where most resentment lies. I guess they needed to encourage people to buy them. I would also say to some extent the post by Brael is a fair assessment although I am less keen on the stay forever part, I can see some sense in the notion.

For the record, I have never bought an anni pack, before anyone suggests!

With this long term anni sale, got to wonder what will happen next anniversary?!
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Awww... nobody give your post any attention so had to quote yourself?
    tis called a reiteration to reinforce a valid point which a number of times people miss among whining, idiotic posts, and ones from jack asses :).
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I already accepted it. If you cannot fight against just accept it and make advantage from it for yourself .b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear
    HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if Anni packs go then pwe will loose loads of money. and me hopes they dont go seeming as us people who work have no time to farm TT for gears and therefore just have to buy them. and higher gold price = more coins for our money = easier for us to buy gears
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I already accepted it. If you cannot fight against just accept it and make advantage from it for yourself .b:laugh

Im with you i give up on trying to keep them away so since is by popular demand, the idiots can spend real money on them whereas ill use my brain and get what i need with in-game coins b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    These packs are not as bad as you think once you get to exploit the financial situation they create. I would like them gone too but they are making me quite a bit of coin, and I'm not paying a cent for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]