Decompose Fail

Options
Msmunholy - Lost City
Msmunholy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Crafting Nook
so i am tryin to make a couple of gold HH90 gear. i have lvl 6 craft and UNbound lunarchaser ches but cant decompose, its fully reparied and i even purifyed the gems out of it tryin to get it to work...... PLZ hlp meb:cry
Post edited by Msmunholy - Lost City on

Comments

• Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so i am tryin to make a couple of gold HH90 gear. i have lvl 6 craft and UNbound lunarchaser ches but cant decompose, its fully reparied and i even purifyed the gems out of it tryin to get it to work...... PLZ hlp meb:cry

Put it in your inventory, click on repair, click on the item, then try again.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Be sure you have the level requirement and the money(yes it does cost money to decompose TT gears)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Decomposing an item you need its crafting lvl +1

So for example if you want to decompose an item that needs lvl6 tailor to get crafted, you need lvl7 tailor to decompose it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalee - Lost City
    Kalee - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    make sure u have definitely repaired it, it might look 100% but just repair it to make sure, yer and also make sure u got the coin to repair and decompose. the decomposing lvl requirement should be written there. If u r dont have a high enough lvl tailoring/blacksmith/craftsman just ask a guildmate or friend to help to decompose it :)
  • SatanicBarb - Lost City
    SatanicBarb - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maybe it's glitched, did you try to call a gm?