zhen issue?

dameon42
dameon42 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Tried recharging some zhen this morning and my wallet page says its still in review. this is not the first time i have purchased zhen. I called paypal, my payment gateway for this purchase, and they confirmed that the purchase went through, and my bank is showing the money withdrawn. Tried calling the billing support phone # but it just rings for about 1 min then hangs up. any help or insight?
Post edited by dameon42 on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Check your email...Junk/Spam folder and see if there is a Confirmation email there.

You might have to click a link for verification purposes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • dameon42
    edited December 2009
    i did check email, got a confirmation of payment email from paypal with reciept and transaction #, says all went fine. nothing on that email directing me to confirm or anything
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    dameon42 wrote: »
    i did check email, got a confirmation of payment email from paypal with reciept and transaction #, says all went fine. nothing on that email directing me to confirm or anything

You will get that regardless...most of the time there is a email in the junk or spam folder.

If not, it is most likely a review by PayPal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dameon42
    edited December 2009
    hmm thats wierd then. i did check spam folder too and nothing was there. Not sure why paypal would have it under review because 1) i called and confirmed through them that everything was complete and 2) its not the first time ive used paypal to purchase zhen. anyone by any chance know the hours of the pwi billing dept? still ringing for 1 min 2 seconds, exactly each time, and hangs up on me.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    dameon42 wrote: »
    hmm thats wierd then. i did check spam folder too and nothing was there. Not sure why paypal would have it under review because 1) i called and confirmed through them that everything was complete and 2) its not the first time ive used paypal to purchase zhen. anyone by any chance know the hours of the pwi billing dept? still ringing for 1 min 2 seconds, exactly each time, and hangs up on me.

Only other thing I can think of is that your PayPal and Account emails are different....b:surrender

Good Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dameon42
    edited December 2009
    neh that i already checked too. thanks for all the suggestions though redrose, just really hoping it goes through b4 they take anny packs out of the cash shop tonight. thats the main reason i charged 8-(