Tidal Serpent! Yay!

2»

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hmm, go to the shop and buy 80 donuts
    or
    stay online and buy a silly dragon worm thing and get no donuts....

hmmmmmmmm

i-need-about-tree-fiddy.jpg
    where the hell are you shopping? scottie's donuts here sells donuts 4.99 a dozen. thats like 168 donuts for 70$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    70$ for a Mount which has the same speed as some 3mil Mount lols..
    Ok so,if i were spending allot $ on this game,i would do like this ;
    ~Get Some Anniversary Packs for even less than 70$
    ~Sell the things i got from Anniversary Packs
    ~(if i want that Serpent) I Wud' wait to see his price down&buy that ugly thing with the $ i gained from Anniversary Pack Items.

Well the thing is,im not spending much on games,prefer to waste my money in rl instead of some virtual world for some pixels.
    Wasted 30Euro in 3 Months,thats it.

Also,about the Serpent,dont accept it as jealousy or something but it looks ritarded,
    i would never buy it even if someone give me enough $/gold/money to get it.
    I Mean,why i must waste my 70$ on ONE Thing which isnt diff than others while i can get ALLOT more stuff with those 70$?

PS; On LC only one person has it,Cler known as ToHood & yeh i think is the sign of being rich 'for some people on our server'
    ~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im surprised anyone would "invest" in rarity.
    Look to the lessons of the past.

70 is just the first price. Second time round it will probably be 50, then 30 for third run.
  • LudaSihron - Lost City
    LudaSihron - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im surprised anyone would "invest" in rarity.
    Look to the lessons of the past.

70 is just the first price. Second time round it will probably be 50, then 30 for third run.

If that happens,the people who buyed it at 70 n 50,are simply going to be...SCREWED xD
    ~ Miracles happen to those who believe in them ~
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That mount is freaky up front >.>
    \w/_b:laugh_\w/
  • Neurosis - Heavens Tear
    Neurosis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If it was for 40 gold, they would have sold more, but this time their neverending greed backfired.

That's great you were able to compare the sales numbers from the previous mount sales. Maybe you should apply for the marketing job in the link below. You'd be perfect for the position.

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/job
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'm about 99% certain that this is just because of server lag and latency. For example:

I sit next to my wife while we're both playing. We're running through an FB together. On her screen, it shows that I'm behind her, on my screen, it shows that I'm ahead of her.

This is caused by server lag, latency, and ping. Not to mention PW's graphics don't synchronize very well with others graphics, so everything comes out a second or 2 later then it's actually happening. (for the most part)

I was just joking. I was just seeing if anyone would believe me, ahahaha.

And besides, I don't own a Serpent. I'm not that crazy.
    Belligero
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i started laughing when i saw that. purely ridiculous -_-
    i guess pwi is really getting broke O.o
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nah just greedy. Either that or it took them a ton of resources to make that ridiculous mount! ahahaha
  • RaDeSK - Sanctuary
    RaDeSK - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ..... It's funny how people get so outright offended in so many ways when other people spend money on "pixels". People spend money on Fashion, mounts, luxuries and of course in the case of most games, SUBSCRIPTIONS. That's paying for pixels is it not? People pay for internet and using the internet to play this game, that's indirectly paying for pixels. I'm pretty tired of hearing and seeing "OMG you paid that much for PIXELS? Dude you need some help." Get off it.
    I can understand if people are afraid of PWI pushing prices until things are unaffordable, but getting on people's butts about what they pay for and why is just stupid when you play the game too and you pay for pixels as well.
    It's really not much different than someone paying more for a blue car than the red one of the same type costs. It's called luxuries and some people can, or like to have them.

Hypocritical, stupid, mean, and rude; seriously.
    Really? You pay the double of the price for a blue car? Does anybody in the world would pay 30k of dollars for a blue Honda Civic if they could buy a red, or any other rainbow collor Honda Civic for 15k? And this is a bad example, In Sanctuary you can buy 1 gold for 450k coins, so the Nectar Mount would be 31mil, in other hand, the so unliked lobster costs 3~5mil, so it's wise to pay 6 times the price for a boa that have only different pixels? If, this new mount was the size of the Sea Dragon (boss in the north waters for the seal quest) I would keep in mind to buy, but it's just another 11 speed mount, and don't come with spend real money in game, last month I've spent 100 dollars, but I'm not crazy enough to buy this mount fgs -.-', and @topic, no I did not saw anyone in Sanctuary with this mount, no surprise.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Really? You pay the double of the price for a blue car? Does anybody in the world would pay 30k of dollars for a blue Honda Civic if they could buy a red, or any other rainbow collor Honda Civic for 15k? And this is a bad example, In Sanctuary you can buy 1 gold for 450k coins, so the Nectar Mount would be 31mil, in other hand, the so unliked lobster costs 3~5mil, so it's wise to pay 6 times the price for a boa that have only different pixels? If, this new mount was the size of the Sea Dragon (boss in the north waters for the seal quest) I would keep in mind to buy, but it's just another 11 speed mount, and don't come with spend real money in game, last month I've spent 100 dollars, but I'm not crazy enough to buy this mount fgs -.-', and @topic, no I did not saw anyone in Sanctuary with this mount, no surprise.

Why would anyone pay $100k for a Bugatti? Or 60k+ for a Audi? You can buy the same car for 20-30k from VW, which makes all 3 cars, using the same engines and chasis... the only difference between the 3 is the interior....

People are willing to pay a premium to have the same item with a different logo on it as well... the $30 levis compared to the $300 designer jeans anyone?

The list of examples go on and on on items that people are willing to pay way more when they have a different logo on them, or they look different, even though they perform exactly the same function.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.