Are the "soul of skills" glitched?

doctoryak
doctoryak Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Hey, PWI Community, I'm just wondering, for the psychic's "Soul of" Skills. Upgrading them basically does nothing. For instance Soul of Vengeance only slightly increases range, but its a huge jump in mana cost for that range. And other skills like Soul of Stunning, increasing lvls does NOTHING, it's a self buff, so it couldnt increase range, all it does increase mana cost. So I'm wondering if these will be "fixed" later on, because some of the words have that aqua colour, which stands for changeable statistics, but nothing changes, and its just a thought whether these will actually have a positive effect after upgrading, or be changed to 1 lvl only skills, if they ever do get updated. Thanks for your time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Fermirotica - Heavens Tear
    Fermirotica - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes leveling them up is just as useless as leveling up Tideform its just all based on your soul power (Which is based off your equipment)
    Joyful!
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    A lot of the Tideborn skills, both Assassin and Psychic, have this same problem. There's been no confirmation one way or another from the GMs if they're working properly. All we can do is be patient and see what happens.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • doctoryak
    doctoryak Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Personally, im hoping theyll be fixed soon. Like the lvl 79 skills and so on. And fixed for the better, because I wasted coins and spirit on them :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]