TT 80 Gold VS Legendary ( Only Serious Replies Plz)

Options
WyldeCleric - Harshlands
WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I have recently decided to make my Cleric My main Char instead. I read the forums daily for useful tidbits to help me make a good strong Cleric with good strong heals and skills. it will not be too long before my Cleric reaches 80 and I am very unclear as to which way to go as far as gear goes. I am Magic based, however I am currently a bit over vit and str but from great advise I have been given I capped those when I hit lvl 65 and by the time I'm 80 everything will be lvl'd off. Some Cleric I have spoke to say Go Legendary becuase the stats are similar but legendary cost about 1/3-1/2 what TT 80 gold does to manu. Other have said to go TT 80 gold if for no other reason than...As a cleric we die, due to fails or pk'ers, and with TT 80 Gold I would never have to worry about dropping gear then have to replace it. That does make sence to me, However, I can bind Legendary as well. So good Ppl of Harshland...Please Help with your wisdom on this matter. Thanks in Advance!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
Post edited by WyldeCleric - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have recently decided to make my Cleric My main Char instead. I read the forums daily for useful tidbits to help me make a good strong Cleric with good strong heals and skills. it will not be too long before my Cleric reaches 80 and I am very unclear as to which way to go as far as gear goes. I am Magic based, however I am currently a bit over vit and str but from great advise I have been given I capped those when I hit lvl 65 and by the time I'm 80 everything will be lvl'd off. Some Cleric I have spoke to say Go Legendary becuase the stats are similar but legendary cost about 1/3-1/2 what TT 80 gold does to manu. Other have said to go TT 80 gold if for no other reason than...As a cleric we die, due to fails or pk'ers, and with TT 80 Gold I would never have to worry about dropping gear then have to replace it. That does make sence to me, However, I can bind Legendary as well. So good Ppl of Harshland...Please Help with your wisdom on this matter. Thanks in Advance!!!

If you always keep pk protections on, and only go white/pk status, then you'll never have to worry about dropping your gear anyway. Only inventory items. I'd say go with the legendaries, not only are they cheaper, but they have resale value so you can sell them to other players and use that money to get TT90.

However if you wanted to shell out for TT gold I'd just go for the boots and the wrists, and legendary on everything else, since the TT90 for these 2 aren't as good as the pants and robes.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I had HH80 Gold and although good, you can find comparable 3*'s and molder's and even HH80 green without the hassle and cost of the Gold Set.

I did not decomp it until mid 9x because it was depressing b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    IMO the only HH80 gold piece worth getting are the boots, which...consequently...are the most expensive one. I wouldn't worry about it since you can level extremely quickly with BH, CS, WQ, Frost, Cube and go from 80-90 in a couple weeks. Plus you won't have to worry about slowing yourself down with farming HH, other than the weapon.

On a side note, get the wheel, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I had HH80 Gold and although good, you can find comparable 3*'s and molder's and even HH80 green without the hassle and cost of the Gold Set.

I did not decomp it until mid 9x because it was depressing b:sad

I know I feel the same way about my 60's gear, My Husband crafted it all for me and it was some sick gear.... But alas I outgrew it b:cryb:cryb:cry and Now have legendary Plate and Leggings and I'm happy with those so far they serve me well...I'm just trying to settle this for my 80's gear and so We can begin to get the mats if necessary...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    IMO the only HH80 gold piece worth getting are the boots, which...consequently...are the most expensive one. I wouldn't worry about it since you can level extremely quickly with BH, CS, WQ, Frost, Cube and go from 80-90 in a couple weeks. Plus you won't have to worry about slowing yourself down with farming HH, other than the weapon.

I believe We have already decided for me to use The Wheel, It has the better stats for me....THE WHEEL FTW!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

a couple weeks..from 80-90 nu way b:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    a couple weeks..from 80-90 nu way b:shocked

Not hard......I went from 99 to 100 in 8 days b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous