Embrance, Faction, Chat Window.

trogers2
trogers2 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Intro
Personailly I think a suggestion should be something that doesn't just help you out but help out the entire community and improve the game as a whole. I have a few suggestions which I feel will greatly aid/make things easier on players.

To the point

-Embrace for both Male/Male Female/Female Female/Male.
Traveling in PW is somtimes slow/difficult even annoying even more so if you need to get somewhere quickly. PW is a 'team game' thus having a "none sexual embrace" would actually be of great use to both high levels and low levels making simple things like moving from A to B so much easier. This will also be of great help to newbies who require help.

-Allies
Been able to ally with other factions/Guilds is an intresting thought although I don't see it's use been of great help to the community. Still. It's stilla t hought.

-Flashing chat
Sometimes it is difficult to read all the chat windows which can lead to people assuming your using a bot even though you are just too busy on another chat window i.e. private chat. Flashing chat windows is one way around this issue or the abilitiy to "choose" what text is shown on the windows you are on, maybe a tickbox system.

-World chat
The fact you have to pay is perfectly fine with me. However I do feel that players over a specfic level i.e. 70 have earned the right to use the feature for x amount per day. This would help to promote factions as well events i.e. tt runs.

(Up late writing this will spellcheck later)
Post edited by trogers2 on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I approve of free WC for those level 100+ b:cute

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    SouthPaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol, a non-sexual embrace would be nice but doubt it will ever happen.
    Id like to see it be something like a piggy back ride if it did get implemented.

The (X) WC idea is nice too.
    Id support this aswell.
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i support the wc ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    IF they were to do the free WC's I'd agree it should be at least level 100+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    free world chat will never happen, nor should it.

and same sex embrace will never happen either for various reasons.

i do however think that females should have the option to "carry" males on their land mounts (the animation would be the same as it is now).