Is it just me?

Options
Bowlinbob - Lost City
Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Or has there been a huge increase in the ammount of buff requests? It seems everytime im standing around at arch/ west gate i get like 100 buff requests since the tideborn expansion.
Post edited by Bowlinbob - Lost City on

Comments

• AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I totally agree. I log in go to bank...and get a squad invite...then asked...can i has hour buffs please....eh...b:surrender
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's not just you, and it didn't surprise me in the least when it started happening. I don't know of any low-level (or anyone for that matter) that doesn't love Cleric buffs. Provided they're not overriding powders, mind you. b:laugh
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i get annoyed easily i guess <_< im trying to ignore them but they spam the **** out of me then call me a noob. And/or attack me thinking im afk baha.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It is made all the worse when you have a main for a Cleric and are on your alt b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It is made all the worse when you have a main for a Cleric and are on your alt b:surrender

i get pms on my alt to get on my main to help someone with their alts' boss's

its lyke wut teh frick.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol, I get pm's on my bm (main) to get on my cleric (alt) to go res someone....b:surrender
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    AFK FTW? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    AFK FTW? o.o

hard to say im afk if im running around clicking npcs/ pew pewing at west gate. >:
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    AFK FTW? o.o

b:chuckle

b:cute Away message FTW...

Just to go afk in vent now b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Or has there been a huge increase in the ammount of buff requests? It seems everytime im standing around at arch/west gate i get like 100 buff requests since the tideborn expansion.

Well that's a lvl 20 area and that's when most people ask for buffs/rez/Etc.. It has happen to me a couple of times when I was around that area, so you could try keeping away from West Gate to decrease the number of requests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Ulina - Lost City
    Ulina - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yea its very annoying that so many people just ask me to help them all the time
    sometimes i even have a queue of people to help (mostly friends to guildies) if its not one of them i will hardly help unless i get some sort of benefit
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This isn't happening on Sanctuary as I gone by the west gate where lots like to pk.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.