Some questions about PvP on PvE servers.

ciniakqq
ciniakqq Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey,
I'm playing on PvE server, Dreamweaver. And i have favor to ask you, is there a lot of pvp on high lvl? Or cause it's pve server, there is not so much? Is there sth like gulid war in this game? Gulid declares a war, and they can kill other guys, without any karma. But my main question is, can i pvp whole day with some guys on spots, without losing some items by drop, or there is only TW pvp on pve server?

sorry for my english, thx for reading and responding.
Post edited by ciniakqq on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    No.There are no automated tournaments like GW however there is Territorial Wars.Where one guild controls certain areas of the map unlike the ladder system in GW.That type of pvp is more competive as it was before automated to win for cash.

It is against board policy to name other games just letting you know for future reference.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • ciniakqq
    ciniakqq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't said it to compare it to other game, i mean gulid war = faction war, just name gulid for it, is closer to me. Clan vs Clan. ;)
    Thx for answer.
  • TheIronLotus - Dreamweaver
    TheIronLotus - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wouldnt say A LOT of pvp at higher levels, but there are alot of higher level people running around killing other people, usually lower level'd, but since you're in PvE, you can put on a safeguard against them so they cant attack you.

As for your main question...um, im not really sure what you're saying (sorry ^.^"") but if you go into PvP mode you can kill people and they have a chance to drop things. If you get killed in PvP mode, then yeah, you might drop items and lose exp. I should also note that there's a dueling system. You can challenge other players to a duel to what i refer to as a more 'friendly' way to fight. It's more to hone your skills as a PvP'er or to pit your skills against another to see who's the better warrior.

If you decide to stay on DreamWeaver (dont think im pressuring you to stay :P) i can help you along the way if you get any more questions by PMing me ingame The_Magician. I'll hopefully be on :P.

Have fun gaming. ^.^