Tab Function?

LacusCIyne - Sanctuary
LacusCIyne - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Before the whole button re-vamp that the game went through with the release of the tideborns, you were able to alternate skill windows by hitting the tab button; now you are unable to do this. Is there any way to revert the key settings to switch back to the previous button layout or is there a way to re-assign "tab" as the skill bar toggle button?
Post edited by LacusCIyne - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    check out the new HOTKEY feature..and also u CAN switch through them...the button for it now is "V"
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They changed it to "v" and you can rearrange any buttons you want now, just press k and then customize to your heart's desire ^_^
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is. There is a button that brings up this menu to the left of the system settings button on the drop menu that also holds the log out button.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There are however some you can not change. They've been "reserved" by the game system. Most things you can reassign. The tab thing annoyed me as I was so used to it! But you can change it back to suit your needs ;)
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I don't know about you guys, but everytime I login I have to switch it again which is rather annoying because till I remembered to do that i had some nasty experiences. Casting nox on closest mob instead of reviving pet can lead to tragedies.b:surrender
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    check out the new HOTKEY feature..and also u CAN switch through them...the button for it now is "V"

I guess that is what happened when I wanted the skill bar from my functions keys it effected all my char didn't know about the V button.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.