Tideborns are not replacements.

Options
WickedEngel - Sanctuary
WickedEngel - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
Flame me all you want for this post, post words of wisdom, thanks and gratitude I really don't flippin' care.

For one, Every character in this game has it's own purpose for being created. Otherwise the creators of PWI would not have created them to work so well in a team/faction.

Assassins will never replace archers, one archers have far to much range up against assassins and also have the ability to knock back and survive. Assassins are like a fight for survival type of character with the help of your fellow peers. Stop stating this, it's quite annoying.

Psy's will never replace clerics, their damage outrules clerics yes but they will never be replaced even in the end Assassins and Psy's too will find their place in PWI and where they belong, do not forget about your main before the Rising Tide expansion came out we're all here and the characters are here for us to play and work together as a team no one character will ever be replaced. They may be shot down and downgraded a bit from the new characters skills but in the end they were the firsts and probably will be able to beat your butt later on even with the damage you do on the new characters. It's just based on how you play your character and how others play their characters. Play the game, quit whining and be thankful PWI even exists to take over your gullible little minds. b:pleased
Post edited by WickedEngel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Until somebody reaches at LEAST 90 (someone who has taken the time to understand and really learn the class mind you) nobody is really going to know anything regarding this, so it's pointless arguing about it now. From either side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Please write this at the other post ._. ......
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Flame me all you want for this post, post words of wisdom, thanks and gratitude I really don't flippin' care.

For one, Every character in this game has it's own purpose for being created. Otherwise the creators of PWI would not have created them to work so well in a team/faction.

Assassins will never replace archers, one archers have far to much range up against assassins and also have the ability to knock back and survive. Assassins are like a fight for survival type of character with the help of your fellow peers. Stop stating this, it's quite annoying.

Psy's will never replace clerics, their damage outrules clerics yes but they will never be replaced even in the end Assassins and Psy's too will find their place in PWI and where they belong, do not forget about your main before the Rising Tide expansion came out we're all here and the characters are here for us to play and work together as a team no one character will ever be replaced. They may be shot down and downgraded a bit from the new characters skills but in the end they were the firsts and probably will be able to beat your butt later on even with the damage you do on the new characters. It's just based on how you play your character and how others play their characters. Play the game, quit whining and be thankful PWI even exists to take over your gullible little minds. b:pleased
    amen sister. amen
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Until somebody reaches at LEAST 90 (someone who has taken the time to understand and really learn the class mind you) nobody is really going to know anything regarding this, so it's pointless arguing about it now. From either side.

^^^^^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan