Hotkeys?

Stybba - Lost City
Stybba - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well, is it "normal" that I have to set my hotkeys everytime I log in? I change the hotkeys, click on apply, then on confirm, and as long as I stay logged in, it stays the way I want it but as soon as I relogg/restart the game etc. theyre all gone!

Is there some kind of trick, or perhaps an addon or something? :(
Post edited by Stybba - Lost City on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's a bug. Hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Stybba - Lost City
    Stybba - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Okay... so.... how long has it been a "bug"?

Just wanna know if I should just wait a bit or if it can take a month or so til its fixed (this is my first freetoplay mmorpg) thanks for the answer tho and (hopefully) thanks for another one :P
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Okay... so.... how long has it been a "bug"?

Just wanna know if I should just wait a bit or if it can take a month or so til its fixed (this is my first freetoplay mmorpg) thanks for the answer tho and (hopefully) thanks for another one :P

It's been a bug since the expansion came out on the 17th. They haven't gone through with bug fixes yet, and they patch once a week, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."