Will I run out of Spirit?

Options
BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear
BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Barbarian
Currently level 27, just wondering if I will run out of spirit ( i have 18k right now) if I level up both regular and tiger form skills. Right now im leaving mighty swing alone just in case. Can I level up every good skill and still have spirit? Or should I just get tiger form and level up regular later?

In short, will I run out of spirit if I level up both tiger and regular skills?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• zabuzamumochi
    zabuzamumochi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yes if you try to build both u will run out of spirit very quickly.You will have to start choosing skills soon.
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im broke with spirit already b:surrender
    but you cant just use one form :S you can if from 40+ you will only dungeon. i wud say humanoid is vital if you quest and pvp a bit xD oh and even with one form, around 40s, your spirit will be broke..
    for example, only tiger form :
    SS intensity
    Flesh Realm
    (some also say devour and alacricity of the beast)
    the 3 buffs for accuracy, HP and dmg.

i think lvling just those skills alone, you will run a bit low on spirit :) but you will get back, no worries xD just try to priorotize :) i prioritize my buffs first, then a new good skill, then (after i hit 40s) my aggro tiger skills or (before 40s) my humanoid skills.
  • BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear
    BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Phew, good thing I laid off the attack skills for regular form. Thanks guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    In early game barbs have a general lack of spirit and an excess of coin.

In late game barbs have a general lack of coin and excess of spirit. (I'm over 10m in spirit right now.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im lvl 90 and still broke in spirits it sucks since i have a lot of demon books to learn
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    In early game barbs have a general lack of spirit and an excess of coin.

In late game barbs have a general lack of coin and excess of spirit. (I'm over 10m in spirit right now.)

ROFL on that one.

OK, since somebody touched this subject, I would be really interested in what skills worth investing before 50s. I just rolled a barb and I am lev 24 atm, so I was thinking is nice to have some thoughts in advance.

I am going for the classic tank build in case this will affect your answers.
    Any help will be appreciated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rrraige - Lost City
    Rrraige - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you try to level up all skills, you'll definitely be short until at least the late 70's. That's about when I started going back and ranking up skills I had passed on earlier.

Beast King's Inspiration, Strength of the Titans, and Axe & Hammer Mastery are musts. You'll need at least one rank of Blood Bath (accuracy buff) to get Titans, but this is more of a pk-oriented skill which you won't likely use while grinding (and never tanking).

I do most of my grinding (and tanking, of course) in tiger form. So True Form, Alacrity of the Beast, Devour, Sunder, Poison Fang, and Flesh Ream should be priorities for the tiger track skills.

Feral Regeneration is great, and Bestial Rage is a 1-rank no-brainer.

If you don't plan on PKing or plan to wait until late in the game to do it, you can hold off on just about everything else.
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    since this hasnt been stated you should also max shapeshifting intensity
    you can learn a very nice skil for tanking when maxed and for solo grind at lvl 59+ in tiger you should also get sunder that way you will never need hp pots just mp pots
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ROFL on that one.

OK, since somebody touched this subject, I would be really interested in what skills worth investing before 50s. I just rolled a barb and I am lev 24 atm, so I was thinking is nice to have some thoughts in advance.

I am going for the classic tank build in case this will affect your answers.
    Any help will be appreciated!

Invest in tiger skills early, and it will pay off throughout the mid-game.

Poison Fang is something you can level if/when you have extra spirit/coin along with Frighten and Roar. Flesh Ream, Devour, and alacrity are your most important tanking skills.

I can tell you that I made the mistake of leveling all my humanoid skills early and had to play catch-up in order to tank. But since lvl40 I have been exclusively Tiger form grinder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OK guys, thank you all for your inputs.
    I will take into consideration all of your advices.

~Lunnark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    in early lvls barbs are in excess of coins? wth.. im broke even now. i bought anni packs and trying to sell them to get money ( yeah, i know you hate me so much :) ) and i aint exactly in EXCESS of spirit either. got just enough to get some skills wen i get coins.
    maybe this is true wen you do TTs but not at my lvl. or shud i go and beg ppl to let me help them to do their FBs for a mold that i MIGHT get? -.-
    upgrading my gear= 100k+
    repairing= 50k min.
    skills= 200k+ (even if im using one type of skills)

but then again, i dont grind xD
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    in early lvls barbs are in excess of coins?
    <snipped>

but then again, i dont grind xD

There's your sign...b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin