Human Blademaster Starting Questions!

Stybba - Lost City
Stybba - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well; hello,

As you see I

/edit: lol, wtf... I just wrote around 1000 words, clicked on Submit, and that above is all that got through.... awesome..

... in short here again...

:

I lost the reward that I got from the Blacksmith (the one that you need to learn the skill to manufacture things yourself) but apparently I lost it or sold it or something; is there a way to get it back, and if so, how?
Post edited by Stybba - Lost City on

Comments

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well; hello,

As you see I

/edit: lol, wtf... I just wrote around 1000 words, clicked on Submit, and that above is all that got through.... awesome..

... in short here again...

:

I lost the reward that I got from the Blacksmith (the one that you need to learn the skill to manufacture things yourself) but apparently I lost it or sold it or something; is there a way to get it back, and if so, how?

Go to the book merchant or whatever... in etherblade he is right beside the merchant
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yes but it costs 20k for a new book b:surender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Stybba - Lost City
    Stybba - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Right, thank you; I have 30.000, so I should spend that much on it?!

PS: What the hell is up with this forum?lol...

PPS: Another question while youre at it; how can I save my hotkeys that I don
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no i wouldent really recomend spending on it till later on when you have spare monies b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • AweRazor - Sanctuary
    AweRazor - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok, so this is a situation where you want to be a Blacksmith and you are a BM. Congrats on your first step toward that path. It's actually pretty good as you will be able to build you own weapons and not have to rely on NPC items for your opening up a can of whoop-**** needs in PvE. Now, you say you lost the book? Real simple, get a replacement. Quicker you get started on your apprenticeship the better. 20,000 in the long run is a drop in the bucket compared to what that particular apprenticeship can bring to a BM. So long as you keep your mats (irons/steels, greases/oils, sandstone, wood, animal furs, coal, etc.) constant blacksmithing can actually be very rewarding.

Also, as a fellow BM (lvl 33 now) I highly recommend the Apothecary apprenticeship as well to go with Blacksmith. Why? 1. Cause it's free. Just gather herbs from all over and know where your Apothecary NPC's are in any town location. Creating everything is free of charge. 2. Life Powder (lvl 1 craft item, usable at lvl 10) and Focus Powder (lvl 2 craft item usable at lvl 30) are your best friends as a BM. For long quests involving downing 30+ of the same enemy or grinding, having those powders available is a must. I personally never leave town without having both in my inventory. There you have it. Out!