sage beast king inspiration skill

Options
Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Barbarian
i just paid insane amount of money for it and i'm really confused,when i look at the book in my inventory it says 'more powerful than beast king inspiration lvl10,effect duration increased to 1 hr ' but when i look at its description at barbarian sage in heaven it says ' a great growl grants oneself and nearby squad members an 35% increase in max hit points.Effect lasts 1 minutes.Sage version increases duration to 1 hr' ,so i'm really puzzled what that ' effect lasts 1 minutes ' meansb:puzzled
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that it lasts an hour.... and that it says one minute for no reason. It says that the sage version extends the duration to 1 hour... so when it says the effects last for 1 minute it's just saying that that's how it would be without the sage effect... even though that doesn't make sense >_<
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that it lasts an hour.... and that it says one minute for no reason. It says that the sage version extends the duration to 1 hour... so when it says the effects last for 1 minute it's just saying that that's how it would be without the sage effect... even though that doesn't make sense >_<
    ty vm because it really freaked me out for a second that i spend all that money on a skill lasting 1 minute,recasting that often would force me to get mp charmsb:thanks
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ty vm because it really freaked me out for a second that i spend all that money on a skill lasting 1 minute,recasting that often would force me to get mp charmsb:thanks

haha, it would be TERRIBLE if getting the sage version just decreased the duration that much =O
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sage Version: +35% max hp, Effects extended to 1 hour
    Demon Version: +35% (only last 30 minutes) and is my 40 chi skill, kinda like your free 50 chi
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sage Version: +35% max hp, Effects extended to 1 hour
    Demon Version: +35% (only last 30 minutes) and is my 40 chi skill, kinda like your free 50 chi
    Question does the 50% chi affect you for the entire duration of the barb buff?
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    my description talks about max hit points :S but yeah i know its HP buff
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It last one hour for sure my leader has it and he does to us all the time btw how much you pay? i cant find that skill on demon on my server..
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It last one hour for sure my leader has it and he does to us all the time btw how much you pay? i cant find that skill on demon on my server..
    on my server they are extremely rare too,i saw it for sale only twice in auction house,first time it was being sold for 50 mill,buy now option was 75 mill,didn't have that kind of money then but when i saw it for 40 mill i grabbed it as fast as i could,yeah its a lot but i can always make more money and who knows when would i see it again
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    True, i cant undestand why is so rare book
  • Fishblade - Sanctuary
    Fishblade - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Because it's awesome! ;D
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    becouse ppl do not farm them anymore sht happen and now its simpley more chaper to make the book for 40milj and hope you get it then finding it at AH.

before it used to be more expensive as sage but with the low sage population nowdays
    and more demon out there demon gona cost at least twice what sage cost.

when i do get it i am gona be stingy with who i buff cos every freaking class want it and they yet steal from you with the prices god b:angry.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The main reason these books are rare is because the barbarian population has drastically decreased overall and everyone who was trying for it a long time ago has it already. Another thing is no one is making or farming these books for barbarian class. The reason for this is because of the above reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2 year old Necro guys...

Question does the 50% chi affect you for the entire duration of the barb buff?

Demon BKI you gain the same amount of hp buff as sage, but still for 30 minutes. You also gain 35 chi, and everyone in your party gains 20 chi. So effectively you can pass sparks to 5 people faster than a veno can pass a spark twice.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BOLOGNA, Demon HP BUFF is like 70 gazillion times better than sage specifically for the 35 chi instead of 10 chi.

BOLOGNA!

Blade_Aether
    Despises the demons...
  • lvl60togekiss
    lvl60togekiss Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    SAGE BKI - Lasts for an hour, and gives more hp than lvl 10 BKI.