Make our armor show in Tiger Form.

BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear
BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
It's annoying seeing every single White Tiger look the same. Just thinking that Barbarians in Tiger Form would look better if our armor in the normal form was visible in Tiger Form. Anyone else think this would be better? *imagines a tiger with a war helmet and full plated metal armor*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BeastEmperor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Armor cant shift, it would have to be able to adapt to your tiger body which isnt gonna workout b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • jirox
    jirox Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Armor cant shift, it would have to be able to adapt to your tiger body which isnt gonna workout b:surrender

Of course it would. just have it reshape a bit. if it doesnt make any sense, use the logic me and my friend use:

if something happens in a game [such as this] that defies physics or makes no sense at all, blame it on magic.

something like that. just say that the armor magically changes form along with the untamed. of course it would have to be reshapen and perhaps even redesigned so it doesnt look weird on the beast forms (skirts on foxes would be a bit weird IMO)
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    jirox wrote: »
    Of course it would. just have it reshape a bit. if it doesnt make any sense, use the logic me and my friend use:

if something happens in a game [such as this] that defies physics or makes no sense at all, blame it on magic.

something like that. just say that the armor magically changes form along with the untamed. of course it would have to be reshapen and perhaps even redesigned so it doesnt look weird on the beast forms (skirts on foxes would be a bit weird IMO)

When I said It wouldnt work I mean
    Who wants Devs recreating armor for tigers and foxes instead of fixing glitches and releasing expansions? Not meee..
    Would talk time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • jirox
    edited December 2009
    it could be an update saved for when/if theres nothing real important to fix.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    jirox wrote: »
    it could be an update saved for when/if theres nothing real important to fix.

Question is... when will we ever have time for that update b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jirox
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, thats exactly why i put that "if" in there..

i admit that i would be afraid that an update put off until there was nothing else to do would never come D:
  • Volcko - Harshlands
    Volcko - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I better like the idea to have different animal mode, than to have the armor on us when we are on tiger...