Why hp get low fast

Options
lkhafopieh
lkhafopieh Posts: 32
edited February 2010 in Assassin
Hp get down fast? what lvl get best to killing thing and hp too. let me know it thank you!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hichel - Harshlands
    Hichel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    HP gets down fast because we're melee attackers, and use Light Armor so usually we take more melee hits, receive more damage than a Heavy Armor and we're not tankers, our HP is low.

Use Apothecary life powder and genie skill second wind, you should handle fine when grinding.

At 29, i started to be more resistant to attacks and bloodpaint at 34 helps a lot.
    Played 2 years and a half with Clerics
    Falken: Elf Priest(EP) lvl 98 PW-MY
    Hichel: Sacerdote lvl 93 PW-BR

To become an Assassin
    Hichel: Assassin for now Active.
  • Sharian - Raging Tide
    Sharian - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, now i'm at level 32. With a correct use of the skills and some pots just in case of emergency, i can kill receveing max 1-2 hits. Well, this 1-2 hits can do great damage since hps are few basically, but you can always get a miss >_^.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    blood paint helps. remember each dmg u get healed with ur atks is dmg that has basically been reduced. a mob hits u for 100 dmg and blood paint heals u for 20 health from one of ur atks then at the end u only took 80 dmg instead of the full 100. so use bloodpaint often it rly helps u out at lvls 34 and beyond. theres also tree of protection/second wind from genie and the apoth items to keep u alive. u can also go ask a cleric for buffs that is chilling outside of west arch or something. they usually dont mind buffing ppl if u ask politely unless there an ****.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i use always spark -> takling slash -> rib strike -> normal dmg. since my DPS is fast i get good hp out of it and sicne the mob os slowed down(30%), u won't be drained as fast as before.....lets say amob hits 100 and u hit in that time with normal attack 5 times(4-5) so u get hallf of his dmg neutralised cause of bloodpaint....neat trick...tested it on a high lvl and he loved it....damm it a fist bm would be almost invincible lol(sry for off topic)^^
  • Sharian - Raging Tide
    Sharian - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Definitely Life Powders are your best friends :D
  • BaddgirlxD - Dreamweaver
    BaddgirlxD - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Definitely Life Powders are your best friends :D

i dont use life powder in PVE O_o.. i just double spark then normal attack >:D then i do chi gain and repeat ^^b:pleased
  • AgIaia - Lost City
    AgIaia - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i use always spark -> takling slash -> rib strike -> normal dmg. since my DPS is fast i get good hp out of it and sicne the mob os slowed down(30%), u won't be drained as fast as before.....lets say amob hits 100 and u hit in that time with normal attack 5 times(4-5) so u get hallf of his dmg neutralised cause of bloodpaint....neat trick...tested it on a high lvl and he loved it....damm it a fist bm would be almost invincible lol(sry for off topic)^^

So what combo skills do you recommend to atk with mobs with 2220 hp so they don't take that much hp out of you.