Weapon upgrades?

Options
HollowMartyr - Raging Tide
HollowMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
What levels are good dagger upgrades for us? I just managed a group for Quingzi finally and got the dagger mold but it isn't much stronger and I don't have the mats XD (Only collect the higher ones)

Is it worth making or should I wait for something else? (Question for people who have thought about making/made it >.>)

I see the weapon beyond it is amazing and level 30 but I don't know where the mold drops. Gunna check the item database in a sec.

Surprisingly it doesn't have dagger molds yet x.x
Post edited by HollowMartyr - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The level 22 mold is actually good till level 35 and quite possibly beyond that. Then if you refine it once or twice you'll still be good for another few levels. It's the best dagger for it's level range.

Every mold you get as a reward is definitely worth it. Farm any of the mats you need for them or buy them since you won't need another weapon for a bunch of levels. I'm still using mine through 30 since I didn't get the level 30 mold...
  • HollowMartyr - Raging Tide
    HollowMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't know what level your sin is so I'm confuzzled but I'll definitely farm the mats now...Thanks! The 100hp buff alone looks tasty enough for it.