Need Gms Help

I_can_own - Harshlands
I_can_own - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
okey so i just purchased 50000 zhen and it says it will be transferred to the top 3 players okey i have a character its a level 40 archer but its in the process of being deleted but it still says that its 1 of my top chars i don't want it to be because i wanted zhen for my level 27 tideborn but it woun't get it because of the archer.so my question is....

can you make it transfer to my veno my cleric and my physic instead of my archer.

allso ive bought gold from AH before and it has showed up on all my char's will it do the same if it buy zhen with my credit card?
Post edited by I_can_own - Harshlands on

Comments

• DraykeHeart - Heavens Tear
    DraykeHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your top 3 lvl'd characters will all have access to the gold in your account, meaning they will be able to purchase from the cash shop.
    If your lvl 27 tideborn is part of your top 3, that character will still be able to buy stuff from the Cash Shop with the gold you purchased.
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    sorry you didn't help much.

EDIT:you told me information i allready knew.
  • FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear
    FooFoo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    All characters on a single acct share gold bought, it is just telling you the top 3 characters on that particular server you have chosen. Once the transfer is complete your gold will show up when u open the boutique after a relog if you are in game and doing the transfer. If all of your characters are on the same acct used to purchase zen then all of them will have access to it.
  • I_can_own - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    All characters on a single acct share gold bought, it is just telling you the top 3 characters on that particular server you have chosen. Once the transfer is complete your gold will show up when u open the boutique after a relog if you are in game and doing the transfer.

ty soo much
  • Nemesyk - Raging Tide
    Nemesyk - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yea man, as long as you transferred the gold to the server your character is on, it's all good b:pleased
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    moved to cash shop huddle