Pet slot expansion problem. Help?

Options
bluesey
bluesey Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay, this is a long time coming. I have a Veno and was doing the pet slot expansion quest. I'm a casual player, and life got really busy, so it's been a matter of months since I started doing this.

Basically, I was an idiot. I went and chose to get the hay at first and didn't have any luck finding it right away, so as a total noob, I went and trashed the quest in hopes I could get a cage, instead, not knowing it was a paid thing.

Only it didn't give me the quest option back.

So this whole time, I've been figuring that I was just stuck doing the hay quest, which suited me just fine, since I got into PW because it didn't cost money. I now have 20 hay sitting in my inventory and have no idea what to do with it. The NPC I thought I was supposed to give it to isn't taking it.

Is the Pet Manager in Forgotten City not the right NPC? Did I **** myself over by trashing the quest? If so, can a GM reset me? b:surrender

Edit: If this needs to go in the Technical Issues subforum, could someone please move it? I put it here as a quest-related issue, but now I'm not so sure.

EDIT: Oh, thank goodness! Figured it out. I had the wrong NPC. Problem solved!