Phychic the god class >.>

2»

Comments

• Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    .-. Jesus, only 27 Vit? I have like...almost 40. I guess that's a bad thing...but 2k health? For me? With my love of aggro pulling?

**** the MAG, I wanna live.

I usually try and put 2 pts VIT and 3 pts MAG....and I hit about 3.5k a shot. I wouldn't say that's nerfing damage. Sure, I could be a pure MAG and then die in one shot, or I could spend a little love for VIT and actually be somewhat useful in an instance.
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    .-. Jesus, only 27 Vit? I have like...almost 40. I guess that's a bad thing...but 2k health? For me? With my love of aggro pulling?

I usually try and put 2 pts VIT and 3 pts MAG....and I hit about 3.5k a shot. I wouldn't say that's nerfing damage. Sure, I could be a pure MAG and then die in one shot, or I could spend a little love for VIT and actually be somewhat useful in an instance.

Someone with brain b:kissb:chuckle
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010

But as far as PvE goes, Psychic Will does it all. The moment you pull aggro, hit Psychic will, keep killing the target and/or wait for Barb/someone else to pull aggro off you. As for PVP, PVP is mostly about having damn good equips, which won't happen until higher levels. Why not wait until higher levels to get good equips and then just HP shard everything? You end up getting more HP than you would if you go Vit.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Personnaly i think to pvp you need at least 4k+ hp, and if you don t have the fund it might be hard to cap your hp to this point only with shard and refine but it s just my opinion
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ...yep, this'll be one more necro to go.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.