Christmas Event Info.

2»

Comments

• Balvasar - Harshlands
    Balvasar - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I appreciate the expansion... I just joined a week ago and i'm glad to know that the designers care about their players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the tree and live snow man don't show couse bug proly... saw them last year on pw my ...live snow man were many die 1 hit out side main citys and tree was near santa... what was worth was get all cards 1-21 and make a xmas crit card that was very expensive first time come ..10-15 mil for 1 and later 30 mil...but since now u get xmas crit card from 80 box is no big deal really..stil regular snow man quest if u were able to take quest for kiling 30 u get 1 pair of socking that had a really really low chance 0,3% or so to give one item fashion xmas ..many hunted that fashion items.. i sold a xmas top female (ofc red) with 25 mil ..5 min later after i pay 10 mil for it:D

was nice to give santa fashion for 1 week or put in shop for event really...but programing with tide and all prolly was to much...they give tide around xmas so that was good right?
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Personally Im very upset about the lack of a christmas event this year. I waited this for an entire year. Would it really be so hard to activate code that is already in game to make us happy? I mean you gave us snowmen and we're gathering cards we can't do anything with.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    >Snowmenz are droping Christmas Cards that can be turned into Santa

b:laughLolchar

So that explains how Santa can get into houses that don't even have the traditional chimney and fireplace. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    To hand in the cards you need card sets 1-14. Snowmen don't drop those
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender
    me got card set 15-21...a few hours ago.
    then minutes after me saw this thread.
    b:cry
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • WShadow - Harshlands
    WShadow - Harshlands Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To hand in the cards you need card sets 1-14. Snowmen don't drop those

You have still small chance get them from Christmas Stocking.
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    At 5% of getting a 1-7 pack and 7 cards in that deck if you do the math of the probability of getting all of them you'd get a warsoul weapon faster. This is sarcam of course, but still.
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    1) veno. says me that the Magmite have a strange status: pet attack every mob, also if it is into normal mode (follow and attack only mob select from veno.). The pet attack every mob, without select of mob.

2) the mobs (i have see lv 20-25) dont attack the player...every not aggressive
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    At 5% of getting a 1-7 pack and 7 cards in that deck if you do the math of the probability of getting all of them you'd get a warsoul weapon faster. This is sarcam of course, but still.

normal the tree that supposed to be near santa give daily 1 set 1-7....but random 1-7 so can get double in order to complete u trade cards u need with other players..
    and 7-14 was given daily by some wq npc.... but as the rewards are not huge and i see no way they attack gold economy i assume that something went wrong and they just cant do it.. is not bad willb:surrender
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009

you give up way too easily.
    =(
    me has gathered the full drop set of Xmas cards 15-21.....
    now these cards have a drop chance of 0.2511%.......
    (of course me killed thousands of snowmen and this takes 40 snowmen for 1 chance....so it'll probably cost me alot of $$ to buy it off people....not worth that lols.)
    b:sweat
    still no way to get 8-14?
    =(
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear
    Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    f0xxya wrote: »
    1) veno. says me that the Magmite have a strange status: pet attack every mob, also if it is into normal mode (follow and attack only mob select from veno.). The pet attack every mob, without select of mob.

^That is rather possible glitch which might occurred due expansion.

2) the mobs (i have see lv 20-25) dont attack the player...every not aggressive

^This situation only apply to Archosaur and Broken Bluff Mines what i find rather good idea, however there is still huge chance to aggro for example two spearmans when try to lure one so i would advice cautious.

In other areas mobs are still as they were before expansion.
    For example squamas near towers in the north are still aggressive as same as bluntclaw kitteh near Hidden Heroes or even those flame heads on Hills of Swarm.

Replys in color b:thanks
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i got xmas card no. 1 ... of course some between 15-21
  • raidenderby
    raidenderby Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    as a programmer i know you do not implement a event with broken quests in, for one it makes you look like a newbie and also it annoy's the hell of of the people using the program.

this type of prgramme implementation you would expect from people in college with no experience of managing a game, not from a company with qualified people and experience in the gaming industry. You do see this sloppy work in the gaming industry and when it happens eventually the business will go bust as eventually they will get a reputation for sloppy games.
  • Esaberia - Lost City
    Esaberia - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So... basically all the 15-21 cards i have are useless
  • chelseacraft
    chelseacraft Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OK here's the deal...

I liked PWI. I PURCHASED about $200 worth of their virtual items in good faith. As such I have EVERY RIGHT to EXPECT proper service in the virtual environment that is necessary for me to properly use & enjoy the virtual goods I purchased.

It is misleading, deceptive & unethical to lead people on to believe they should collect cards for prizes when there are no prizes. Period.

At the very LEAST, PWI had a moral obligation to all the players to announce on the automated system that the Xmas card quest was not functional.

Paying customers have every right to be irrate about being mislead & ignored when they ask questions about how to proceed. PWI has an obligation to provide us with technical support for their game in a timely manner.

PWI had better be happy with the money they are making off everyone else because until I see dramatic change back to a logical & realistic game environment, they won't be getting any more of my money.

Anyone who disagrees with these FACTS OF LIFE is a pony short of a full carousel & needs to get off the merry-go-round & stop harassing the rest of us who are trying to stay on the ride. b:victory
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol.... This game makes JaGeX look like god compared to these guys failed quests. b:surrender

At least "They" keep it through

I am a customer as I play, and buy Zhen.

The customer is always right. b:victory

By the way guys, I've been hearing around that "The quest Living Snowmen will NOT be fixed." Just been reading around just to trash it.

Snowtamer quest was ok, I got a nooby blemished shard off the pack though
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited December 2009

The customer is always right. b:victory

Say that to someone who worked in retail and is no longer bound by their job and they might just kill you...

However! It would have been nice if the full event was in, or if we had a bit more warning. With the way things have been going though, I am honestly somewhat surprised they put in the snowmen as they give out so many free chi stones. Even the little things are starting to become a big relief, is that good or really bad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Say that to someone who worked in retail and is no longer bound by their job and they might just kill you...

Oh, I still work in retail and I can honestly say that nine times out of ten the customer can bite my shiny metal assassin.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Sinha - Sanctuary
    Sinha - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yesterday we had both, once in South sector and later by the platform.

Where are they now pls. Nobody can find them today (Jan 98, 2010)

I still have color cards to turn in
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yesterday we had both, once in South sector and later by the platform.

Where are they now pls. Nobody can find them today (Jan 98, 2010)

Sticky Here: Event Holiday Mix-up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver
    DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sold a Santa Orb and box of candy 10/18/2012 for a million Each
    Just so u all know what the Prices are at on them Super rare items
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Y u gotta necro bro?
This discussion has been closed.