Tisha stones

blindeyesniper
blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Is it working as intended?
I recall reading a couple days ago where the refine level revert to 0 even though the player used a Tisha stone.

Also, I heard there's a Tideborn quest that will give you free Tisha Stones. Which quest is it?
Post edited by blindeyesniper on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The quest is for all classes. Its really really really long, has awesome rewards and a great storyline. Best quest on PWI ever. It starts at your cities' elder. Its something about a "mysterious stele" or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I used the ones I received from the quest and it worked as it was supposed to.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The player probably used a tienkang stone, which you also get 5 of from the quest. That just boosts refining chance a lot more but without the safety net.

Used 4 of my quest reward tiesha's to put a +3 on a tauran cape, so yeh they work as intended and are well worth a shot.
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i used a tienkang stone on my +4 neon purgatory and became the owner of a brandnew unrefined weapon b:angry
    dragon orbed it back to +3 and used a tisha stone to get it to +4...
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i used a tienkang stone on my +4 neon purgatory and became the owner of a brandnew unrefined weapon b:angry
    dragon orbed it back to +3 and used a tisha stone to get it to +4...

I had a similar experience but for me i used just mirages until my belt was +2 then use the stones got up to +4 then when i tried to +5 it failed and tried to repeat but it never worked again eventually just gave up after getting it to +2 with mirages since i ran out of stones and orbed it up to +5.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Those tienkang stones are bs; I wasted 3 trying to get to +3 on my NP. If they suck so hard at the low refines then what the hell are they for? It'll only get worse.

In the end my NP remains at 0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]