Faster Harvesting?

Yaentzu - Lost City
Yaentzu - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2009 in The Crafting Nook
I noticed that I can harvest Golden Herb and Ageratum very fast, in comparison to, say, Fleece-flower Root.

Is it either because I have may more of the same item (300ish Ageratum vs 50ish Fleece-flower Root), or because of the 'experience' I got from harvesting those herbs?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Yaentzu - Lost City on

Comments

• Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Umm perhaps they have different harvesting times? o.O
  • Yaentzu - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    I doubt it's that because I was waiting fairly long to get them, whilst now I can harvest those two in half the time.

Also, I didn't mention that my harvesting time on other low-grade herbs/materials is not the same to my Ageratum & Golden Herb.
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    when your level reaches teh next tier crafting level then the harvesting speed for all tiers below get cut by something like half. (try to harvest high grade stuff right now. xD you'll get a level not high enough message. lols)
    d(^.-d)

also some herb types of the same tier thingy has a longer harvesting type then others.
    o.O
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • Yaentzu - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Oh, well, that explains it, thank you. :)
  • Cochiti - Heavens Tear
    Cochiti - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    storehammy wrote: »
    when your level reaches teh next tier crafting level then the harvesting speed for all tiers below get cut by something like half. (try to harvest high grade stuff right now. xD you'll get a level not high enough message. lols)
    d(^.-d)

also some herb types of the same tier thingy has a longer harvesting type then others.
    o.O

Some of my friends have a theory that if you wear channeling gear it will increase your harvest rate.