Quests you hate.

SupaRoyalty_ - Lost City
SupaRoyalty_ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
To be able to trash The "dragon quest" or "errand" would be fabulous from the "find quest" guide. I like things looking tidy.
Post edited by SupaRoyalty_ - Lost City on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Stupid nooby lvl 46 quest that makes you kill lvl 55 mobs for 15 rare drops =.=.

Its still in my quest log...(So yeah, if you ever get the quest called "The Perfect Wear", dont bother with it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • VenoDrake - Harshlands
    VenoDrake - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cyannair essence =.= hate it, a quest from lvl 70 where you have to kill lvl 45 flying elite mobs for 50 drops.
    yes dude I'm a heavy armored venomancer with hammers get over it b:angry
  • Noxin - Dreamweaver
    Noxin - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I know what u guys are talking about b:cry.

I want a clean "Finde Quest Section" but its bombarded with Quests I will never do cause they annoy me.

I used to "out lvl" annoying Quests but it somehow doesn't work anymore.
    I have Quests which are like 35 lvls old ...

Happy Gaming tho

Nox
    - Lvl 95 Veno, Dreamwaver
    - Lvl 60 Cleric, Dreamwaver
    - Lvl 80 Assa, Dreamwaver
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To be able to trash The "dragon quest" or "errand" would be fabulous from the "find quest" guide. I like things looking tidy.

It amuses me that you have this problem...I did Dragon Quest once or twice, then trashed it midway through the 3rd time, realizing it was pointless. There's no Dragon Quest in my Quest guide...don't know where it went, but don't care either. Just start it, do a couple steps, and try trashing it. You may end up having the same thing happen.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The 50 hay quest that's still in "Find Quest"...

I just got a quest for mobs near the Dragon Temple area. It took me five minutes to kill one of them and I need 40 drops...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."