Game crashed; how to send automatic report?

Options
bluesey
bluesey Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
I'm actually really surprised this isn't in a sticky. I just ran into this little beauty:

qosmyr.jpg

Now, I'm not totally helpless. The account name and everything else is pretty apparent, but what the heck is the Role Name? Is that the class or the character file I was on?
Post edited by bluesey on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I would just ignore it if I were you.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • bluesey
    bluesey Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I would just ignore it if I were you.

Why, exactly? I'm a computer programmer, myself. From experience, having relevant data helps fix the problem. Unless there's reason to believe it's not actually from PWI?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't think those for us in the US because we aren't in China.

I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Xgrinch - Dreamweaver
    Xgrinch - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Actually, I've been getting the same window once in a while during a crash for 8 or so months. And I've been filling it everytime. Guess there is no need?

directx.jpg
    Custom build PC.
This discussion has been closed.