So Many Errors!

Gryz - Lost City
Gryz - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
don't PWI test thier stuff before releasing it, my monitor has permanently been damaged like this from game and I've even reformatted my computer. NEVER TAB OUT OF GAME OR THIS WILL HAPPEN! (I had widescreen function checkd too)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0803/Gaberiel/?action=view&current=PWIblackbar.jpg

these are things I've tried to get rid of it.

1.Tried going into your game re enabling the widescreen and unchecking it then tabbing out of game (did not work)

2.Tried repositioning my monitor screen, yet this black bar refused to go away and reappears and pushing the screen down, like in my image.

3.Simple computer reboot didn't work

4.I tried looking into resolutions on my desktop, the bar only shows on 1680x1050 and 59 or 60 hertz refresh rate, but at 75 hertz its gone. (but i don't want my computer running at 75 hertz)

5.Reformatted my computer 2 times

I'm beggining to think the game physically damaged my monitor. I hope someone knows how to fix this.
Post edited by Gryz - Lost City on

Comments

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Your image is of the broken variety.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    don't human monitors have the option to shift the screen?
    like moving it vertically up a few centimeters?
    b:puzzled
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*
  • bluesey
    bluesey Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, it can't be physical damage, since, as you said, it doesn't show up on other resolutions. Aside from that, software isn't capable of causing physical component damage, anyway. It's probably a settings issue. Did you do anything with your video drivers? If something screwed up the display driver, all you need to do is reinstall it. That type of thing doesn't happen as much as it used to back in Win9x, but it still can happen.
This discussion has been closed.