Shadow Scape gliched?

OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
Shadow Scape says in its description:
"Force yourself in stealth. Dispel all negative status"

wanting to try it, i attacked a poison mob, killed it and then use shadow scape, but then i was still having the poison debuff until debuff timeout.

result:
HP lost from poison
MP lost from shadow scape until MP runs out.

so... when description says "negative status" he refers to *ALL* debuffs or only those who don't damage you? (decrease atk, decrease def, etc)

OlivarraX
Post edited by OlivarraX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ArkToNE - Harshlands
    ArkToNE - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Not entirely sure at the moment. There seems to be a lot of mistranslation issues going on with the game. If you haven't noticed the quest log for the new Tideborn, the name of the locations mentioned in the quest isn't the same as the ones found on the map. This is probably another mistranslation issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Only thing I have read and experienced with this skill is:

"A successful cast will increase one Spark."

Not 100% sure what that means, but it has worked and not worked for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Magicgerbil - Harshlands
    Magicgerbil - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The skill has always given me one spark, and forced me into Stealth.... it just doens't dispel any effects =P Though, i think i need to test this with stun/bleed/dec anything and anything else i can find =P
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    same problem here. succesfull cast since i got my spark but now negative effects were removed...tried it and nothing.....i really hope its a bug and not a mistranslation. also i noticed that some mobs who drain life still can do that after u forced u in stealth mode. and now they were not higher but lower than me(or the same but that doesn't differ) lets just see what the patches will bring us
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i think it just dispelss certain status effects like negative movement speed/negavtive pdef/negative patk/ etc etc. but doesnt remove things like bleed and poison and stuff. i havent rly tested it out tho cuz im not using any of the stealth stuff much. i use force stealth to get 1 spark before a duel but thats about it.

ill go test it on mobs that give diffrent status effects and see what it removes if any at all. but it might just be a bug. after all the tide classes rly arnt finished :s

Edit: i just went to quickly test on the atelope pup which reduces move speed with it atk. it DID remove the movement speed debuff from me. got to test it on other negative status effects basides negative move speed tho. but more then likely its only certain types of status effects and not all of them like discription says =x
    edited December 2009
    pls do. i'm really curious since i got like "wood res reduced" and when i forced stealth nothing....and pls go to the Bloodxxx Cadaver near the orchid Temple. the mobs after him drain life and when they aggro pls go forced stalth. after u did that they steal hp a second time tho u already are in stealth that time
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    pls do. i'm really curious since i got like "wood res reduced" and when i forced stealth nothing....and pls go to the Bloodxxx Cadaver near the orchid Temple. the mobs after him drain life and when they aggro pls go forced stalth. after u did that they steal hp a second time tho u already are in stealth that time

i tried. it doesnt remove the mp/hp drain thing nor poison. but it did remove the negative movement speed from antelope pups. but then again, maybe the movement speed from the pups just dont stay on me long enought to truly tell if the effect is just running out or if its going away cuz of force stealth...

edit: ya nvm forget everything i said about the movement speed thing. the negative movement speed debuff from pups thing dont stay on me long enought to tell >< it might be a bug that will just need fixing.
    edited December 2009
    yeah lets jsut wait. either they will change the discription or it was a bug (i hope for the latter) i rly would like the skill to remove the negative stat.
    cause i mostly sue ot for mobs or mini bosses so if i'm bout to die i just go stealth but when i ahve poison or bleed or hp drain....well u can stay unstealthed as well and get the same results = dead.