Who else buffs random tigers with soul of veagence?

Options
ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide
ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
I don't really get hit at all and if for some reason I do, a couple hundred damage returned isn't going to save my squishy behind...So I buff random people around me that can use it better. :D Cleric at heart, baby.
Post edited by ImYourMartyr - Raging Tide on

Comments

• wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Trust me those few hundreds will save your "fishy" bottoms especially when your soulforce high enough those few hundreds became few thousands especially i liked idea that it works even with magic/ranged attackersb:victory
  • Qas - Lost City
    Qas - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I usually buff random melee classes who are grinding.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I do not buff melees with it.

Simply because they will not like it. Soul of mirror (vengence), sucks up .8% of your soulpower (which get's pritty big), in mp from the buffed person. Concidering a barb get's hit ALOT and has a tiny mp bar, soul of vengence will drain his mp in no time, causing them unable to tank.

Same goes for every low mp class. Seriusly, don't do it cause soon as people figure out how the buff works they won't like it.

Though, sometimes I do buf a barb I do not like. Make them happy, until they figure out I buffed them with a mp drain b:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rule of thumb --> Never randomly buff people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Albacore - Dreamweaver
    Albacore - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Oo... the PvP possibilities...

yeah, that and a cleric with low buffs that overrides a full buff setb:bye

my main is a lvl 70 barb, and I go through 100+ mana pots in a TT run. I definitely don't want to increase that mana cost because a psychic decides to keep me buffed with soul of vengeance.