which build is better for me

Options
Belheldar - Harshlands
Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Wizard
ok I'm a lvl 69 Mage currently built LA. I hear that the only advantage lvlingwise for LA is the ease of rebirth. but I don't have the time to play three hours straight so should I restat arcane or stick with LA?
Post edited by Belheldar - Harshlands on

Comments

• /Krue - Heavens Tear14
    /Krue - Heavens Tear14 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    most people generally are light armor until level 80 or 90 when they restat.

The one benefit your getting is your not as squishy.
    oh and a bit higher crit.
    If you were to restat now your damage would more then likely drop the mobs before they reached you. And, even being arcane, you can easily rebirth, just have to fail a few times to succeed.

In my opinion, re stat now. You can always change if you don't like it. But you will...

Who doesn't like seeing huge numbers.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My 2 cents

I have been light armour till level 80, then i restatted. I had 2.2K pdef on level 79 together with 3.1K unbuffed HP.

I restatted to arcane with my TT80 gold. My HP didn't move ( still 3.1K) and my pdef went down to 1.7K HP ( I sharded alot of garnet shards to get Pdef up )

Since then i've been hitting for 30% more then before. So if you do lots of PVE it all depends on if you are solo or in squad. If you do most in squad restat, the extra damage is more then welcome. If you solo alot you can stay LA at least to 90 because you will have more survivability in LA. They are situations were i had to tank a mob or three and then LA really shines.

For rebirth you beter stick to LA till 85. I have restatted and need to take of some gear to not pull aggro too much. I have died more as Arcane then LA in Rebirth.

If you chooce to restat and still do rebirth get a lower level weapon or just cancel out your DB for a few seconds so not all of the aggro stays on you.
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb