hi all

rhaal
rhaal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
i play on assassin lvl 20 but use lol on hp down i want use hp little not lol how it
Post edited by rhaal on

Comments

• Slnnz - Harshlands
    Slnnz - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    .....What??
  • Kirigakure - Raging Tide
    Kirigakure - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rhaal wrote: »
    i play on assassin lvl 20 but use lol on hp down i want use hp little not lol how it

lol b:chuckle
    I once asked God for a bike. Then I realized God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike, and asked for God's forgiveness.
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I tried to decipher this but it didn't work..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Malley - Lost City
    Malley - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i couldn't figure it out either b:surrender
  • Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rhaal wrote: »

That sentence is quite a tough nut to crack. I think it's something about using lol ( pots ) when the HP is going down, and the person wants to decrease the amount of HP lost from hits. At least you spelled assassin correctly, touche. But it's hard to answer your question with your limited usage of understandable English.

p.s

What the deuce is going on ? When I try to spell touche as it should be the entire sentence after it just disappears.
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Mizore_P - Sanctuary
    Mizore_P - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So you want to lower the usage of your pots?You could make a new assassin and go with a pure build,that way you will kill faster and the monster wont be able to hit you so much