Blademaster weapons

Vanillablade - Sanctuary
Vanillablade - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Blademaster
I have 4.5mill after selling galewind spurs now i was wondering what weapon i can get thats decent though i am only lvl 12 any ideas?
Post edited by Vanillablade - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nothing. Save your coin for something better in the future. Right now you will be going through weapons so fast it would be a major waste of coin.

At level 19/20 you get a fb/Stash weapon that will last you till at least level 30. Some keep to level 40. If you have to have a weapon by 30. Watch the ah and looking for the level 32 axes. or 30 claw or wait till 40 for 3 star legendary forge spear.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skilzman - Heavens Tear
    Skilzman - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Buy the Poleaxe of the Righteous.
    Its the first legendary eilite weapon for a bm. You can buy it at lvl 22 and will cost around 900k / 1m. Its way beter then the fb19 weapon so if you have alot of cash just buy one.
    edited December 2009
    Buy the Poleaxe of the Righteous.
    Its the first legendary eilite weapon for a bm. You can buy it at lvl 22 and will cost around 900k / 1m. Its way beter then the fb19 weapon so if you have alot of cash just buy one.

OMG do not. Waste of coin. Those levels go by so quickly. And poster is wrong. There is a level 22 legendary sword too. But that is besides the point.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OMG do not. Waste of coin. Those levels go by so quickly. And poster is wrong. There is a level 22 legendary sword too. But that is besides the point.

If you can find one much cheaper than they usually are, then by all means buy it. After you have another weapon just sell the old one away with the same starting price as you bought it. That's what I did.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Vanillablade - Sanctuary
    Vanillablade - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so what should i get and when?
    edited December 2009
    Nothing. Play your character and use the free weapons given you. They are very good. No need to waste coin on something you aren't guaranteed a return on. Not everyone is rich.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so what should i get and when?

nothing right now.
    get TT gear at level 60.
    have fun.

get your core skills leveled up.
    etc etc.

b:surrender
    stuff stuff~
    (me assume since you can buy spurs you already have a fast way to travel so you wouldn't have to spend monies on a mount or anything)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Basically this way: whatever quests give to you before level 20, then at 20 either hammers from supply stash or poleblade as fb19 reward. After that, check when you can get better weapon and buy it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Brianbrain - Heavens Tear
    Brianbrain - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    save the coins. at lvl 70 get calamity axes of blood b:shutup
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    save the coins. at lvl 70 get calamity axes of blood b:shutup

QFT

I actually bought a +6 Cala with perfect ambers in the AH for exactly 4.5m a few days ago, and I'm on sanc too.
    Keep an eye on the AH, sometimes good offers pop up and you have a long way to go till 7x-8x, so plenty of time to stock up on some awesome future weapons and equips.