wtf dagger of trails?????

Mikeymike - Harshlands
Mikeymike - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
okey i just saw a sin with a dagger of trails kinda like all the other fb 19 rewards. so wtf how do i get one and im a physic????b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry
Post edited by Mikeymike - Harshlands on

Comments

• _Juno_ - Heavens Tear
    _Juno_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    you choose your fb 19 weapon... so... yeah your fualt? xD like every other class you choose your own weaponb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    but like i didn't get an fb 19 quest or weapon so like wtff? can someone please help me.
  • Riqi - Harshlands
    Riqi - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the ocean tusker boss quest is the "fb". You dont get any tabs though...
  • _Juno_ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    yeah what Riqi said :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikeymike - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    oh wow i havent did that quest yet. come to think of it the quest decription says get a strong squad and kill it. XD WHO WANTS TO HELP THIS PSYCHIC GET HIS FB 19 WEAPON?
  • _Juno_ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Lol maybeif i was on harshlands b:chuckle
    but if you go there, there might be some high lvls waiting there, atleast thats how it is on (pve) HT :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Matashi - Lost City
    Matashi - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dont waste ur time on the "fb" the lvl 20 supply stash weapon is much better.. I donyt even see the point of this fb...
    As an assassin you learn the true meaning of the letters S.A.S. : SPEED, AGGRESSION, SURPRISE....
    those are the three rules that must never be forgotten by an assassin....
  • WiIdElegance - Sanctuary
    WiIdElegance - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dont waste ur time on the "fb" the lvl 20 supply stash weapon is much better.. I donyt even see the point of this fb...

There is a point. Once you get the fb weapon, you can trade it with general Summers for either an Hp or Mp bronze charm. You might aswell because the weapon you get out of lvl 20 stash is better.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol.. you don't need a "strong squad" to do it. you just (at your level) need one other person to go in with you. my level 19 light armor build psycho did 1/5 of it before dying (and that was solo). If I had chose the HP charm from the jump quest rather than the MP charm, it would very easily be soloable for a psychic. just white voodoo + soul of mirrors + torrent + other skills la-de-da. Just keep white voodoo up and you're golden. He only hit me for 83. May hit harder on the arcane build, but you should be able to take a few hits and pot and stay alive long enough for your charm to cool down. that or take a cleric with you. It's extremely easy. Even my 19 barb couldn't last that long against rend razor jaw without a cleric or charm. I think people are selling their selves short here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    The weapon token quest is very nice lol, u get a lvl 22mold if lucky b:pleased

I had the 22 mold and 30 mold. The lvl 20 mold i sold for 1mill, talk about quick cash. It will go down soon tho cuz everyone will sell it so be fast :p

So the "fb19" and stash are both pretty useless at lvl 22 for me. I solod the boss at 32 hehe (one more assasin was with me who needed it, was lvl 19)
    Boss did 100+/- dmg to me. Pretty weak boss honestly.
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Not always Stash lvl 20 better than FB 19 . Me got wand way better in damage + stat bonuses from FB 19 than from stash. b:surrender