Magic Debuff pwnage question? =o

Options
whatsanding
whatsanding Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cleric
Im a Cleric lvl 53 and my question is, in a pvp stand point or even TW, do genie magic defence debuff extreme poison, eruption fist, and the clerics magic defence debuff all stack together?

and if so has anyone ever tried it, is it a really effective way to kill off those nasty Bm's and barbs with your wield lthunder?
Post edited by whatsanding on

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i believe (not tested tbh) that every debuff that has different looking icon stack with other
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    would be fun tho...
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Berys - Harshlands
    Berys - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Believe Paramedic has it right there. For example, the Barbs and Venos both have a better Pdef buff than we clerics do, but we can still help jack up the damage with Tangling Mire if we want (my tendency whenever I need to put up BB, just so I don't fall asleep). Noticed that these two also had different names on them, being 'Weaken' and 'Impact'.

I don't think that there is more than one for Mdef, which really is a pain. Guess there really doesn't need to be, unless you're trying to hold the agro off those Patk classes.
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
    The other half is having enough ordinance to level a small country.
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    barb break armor veno ironwood scarab debuff and cleric debuff does NOT stack make sure the one wit the highest def reduction is the one casting it. Extreme poison n tangling mire do stack with dimensional seal.