Can not launch game

SericiaRose - Lost City
SericiaRose - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
Ever since the new patch, I've been unable to launch the game. It will say something like "Can not launch game", when I click start. This has been happening a few days now, and the first time it did, I tried verifying all the files. That worked and it ran smoothly after. But now Its having the same problem and verifying wont work.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is it the game files or just my computer? Please help.
Post edited by SericiaRose - Lost City on

Comments

• suicida17
    suicida17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am having the same problem as you. I just finish verified it and it still says "Could not launch game." This happened right after I updated the game today.
  • kamuy0
    kamuy0 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I opened up pwi today and let it do its updates and then it wouldnt open the game kept saying cannot launch game..I waited a while thinking it was just the folks of pwi working on it or what not. then opend it again still the same thing got it to verify everything(which took about 5 hours) and just got done and it still says cannot launch game... does anyone know whats going on
  • Kamuy_tripp - Lost City
    Kamuy_tripp - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I opened up pwi today and let it do its updates and then it wouldnt open the game kept saying cannot launch game..I waited a while thinking it was just the folks of pwi working on it or what not. then opend it again still the same thing got it to verify everything(which took about 5 hours) and just got done and it still says cannot launch game... does anyone know whats going on

sry if i fork this up a little i new to the whole forum thing . but has any one found out whats going on with pwi and the could not launch game prob...thx again and sry if i forked up something
This discussion has been closed.