Customizable Interface

SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
SouthPaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey guys,

I really like the new interface that was put in but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say it should have a customizable interface.
Id like to be able to move my Avatar/HP/MP bar, Target Bar, Mini Map and chat log to wherever Id like just like the F1-F8 and 1-9 Skill bars can be moved wherever. I think you would get nothing but positive feedback from it.
Every other game I play has customizable interfaces.
I think this one should too.

Thanks,
SouthPaw
Post edited by SouthPaw - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Does no one agree with this?
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Does no one agree with this?

Give people time to reply, the thread's only been up for 10 minutes.

On topic, I agree, it's a good idea.

*EDIT*

Sorry, your last post was 10 minutes ago, my apologies.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Maybe I'm just weird, but I don't even care about the new keybinding system. PW has the same basic layout of almost every MMORPG game out there. I like it that way, don't have to change game to game. Only thing I even moved was the 1-9 hotkey bar to the side of my screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Its fine threepointone.

I dont see how its much like most other games out there. Cause MOST other games out there have a customizable interface, lol.
    But maybe we just play different games...
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm fine the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was actually excited to hear that they finally decided to add keybindings until I logged in and tried to change some keys around. I wasn't allowed to change the numpad keys or the arrow keys. It said something about them being in use by the system or something. So I tried seeing what the numpad buttons did and they didn't seem to do anything. So the new keybinding feature is pretty useless in my eyes so far.

I use my mouse with my left and have an ergonomic keyboard so trying to use the wasd keys with my right hand to move is not really possible. All the other games I play I'm able to change my numpad keys to my movement keys.
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I would like a way to turn off the stupid hotkeys. It gets really annoying while either doing a quest or typing to have all the hotkey **** pop up on the screen.
  • SouthPaw - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    I'm fine the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Its not a matter of fixed or broken.
    Its a matter of people not liking where things are placed and being able to move them wherever they please.
    You obviously didnt read my post.
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was actually excited to hear that they finally decided to add keybindings until I logged in and tried to change some keys around. I wasn't allowed to change the numpad keys or the arrow keys. It said something about them being in use by the system or something. So I tried seeing what the numpad buttons did and they didn't seem to do anything. So the new keybinding feature is pretty useless in my eyes so far.

I use my mouse with my left and have an ergonomic keyboard so trying to use the wasd keys with my right hand to move is not really possible. All the other games I play I'm able to change my numpad keys to my movement keys.

huh me trigger commands be sent out with me left paw and targeting with me right paw.
    (o.O)

also this might be a decent feature but me am okie with the current setup.
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*