Soul of vengance

Options
Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Psychic
Just today, I found that I was able to get lvl 2 soul of vengance. However, I noticed that the stats of the lvl 2 buf are identical to that of the lvl 1 buf, execpt that the range and mp cost are bigger.

So, is there even any use in lvling this skil, or is it just a typo and does the reflected dmg increase?
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
Post edited by Sirrobert - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Korren said it before in his/her thread that SoV only gets increased casting range and mana cost, while the effect remains the same for all 10 levels (8% dng reflect and 0.8% mana cost). Only increase I can think of will be with sage/demon skills, where the skill could go up to 10% reflect...
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Honestly this skill is kinda dumb anyway. It doesn't reduce damage taken, it just reflects it and drains your mana. Tough it out till your knockback and L19, and stick with L1 of the skill.

It might be good in PvP later (?) but for PvE especially at early levels you're better off with Black Voodoo and nuke leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Kee, tnx

What I already planed, don't lvl it. (though might be nice for the tank, just another way to deal dmg and keep aggro)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear
    DeathsLiife - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Does it even work on other chars beside Tidebourns. My Cleric doesnt show Soulforce.
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Does it even work on other chars beside Tidebourns. My Cleric doesnt show Soulforce.

It does but reflect is based off psychic's soulforce, and drains their mana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The reflect is based on the casters soulforce, so is the mana drain based on it.
    However, the char with the buff get's the mp drain. (so might not even be such a great skil for barbs, who already have so little mpb:chuckle)

PS, only psy's have soulforce