80-95 Public Quest

Options
Kyryos - Sanctuary
Kyryos - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
GMs please confirm if there is a public quest for 80-95 or not. If so why can't anyone find it, and if not... what kind of stupidness is that? Why would the developers cut out so many loyal players from the new content?
Post edited by Kyryos - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    GMs please confirm if there is a public quest for 80-95 or not. If so why can't anyone find it, and if not... what kind of stupidness is that? Why would the developers cut out so many loyal players from the new content?

They want 80-95s to spend time in Frostland which they spent so much time revamping not that long ago.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seriously? :(
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's messed up, with bh/wq there is no need for another quest to reach lv80..... but there sure is a need for more quest to reach lv90 b:angry
    b:dirty
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hi, ^^

I'm not sure if GM or Admin questions are being answered in the forums or not right now in leiu of the new content.

PWI Community Forums: Rules of Conduct v1.0:

"The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system."

You may get better or faster results by submitting a ticket. ^__^. Also if there is in fact a quest for players level 80-95 it may be an undocumented feature that you are unable to take the quest or locate it. Perhaps you can submit a ticket to report that or add it to the suggestion thread in case it was intentionally left out :))).

Regards
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's messed up, with bh/wq there is no need for another quest to reach lv80..... but there sure is a need for more quest to reach lv90 b:angry

rebirth gamma 72ish -> lv 86 (3hour increments x +/- 45)
    frost city lv 86 -> 92ish (1.5hour increments x 75-80)
    rebirth delta 92 -> 10x(?) (4hour increments x [dedication])

^first two work for sure... I'll let ya know about delta when I get more time in-game; and the time is accurate only if you're not doing anything else for exp.

Merry Christmas b:kissb:bye

edit: btw, I post that because quests are a stupid holdover from the korean grinder mmo genre; the american way is instances for chunks of exp, stay away from quests they kill you dead -_-
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah....finding a squad for RB is a pain, i swear i waste more on teles (and with everyone playing fishes even more) then i get back, should buy oracles.

Frost.....yeah 6 moah levels
    Delta gives me the chills xD

While PB + bh could be a nice combo
    oracle part is a joke btw b:surrender

And Merry X-mas to you too ^^
    b:dirty
  • SirLynxcelot - Heavens Tear
    SirLynxcelot - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I feel bad for the lv 81-84 because they don't even qualify for the Frost City daily. And why does GM announce public quest for players at least level 60? Why not announce public quest for 60-80 and 95+ ?

I wasted time looking for the silly npc to find its not a quest for my level range. On top of that the announcement says npc is in rottenflesh trench while he's actually on the little island Lonely Cloud Reef to south of rotten trench. So I flew twice all around rotten trench all over looking for this npc and finally dawned on me to check the little island. So not only wasted the time going to try the quest but wasted time looking around the vague location description.

Yet another frustrating riddle to sort out and only ends in disappointment for levels 81-94. I don't mind waiting til 95 but please dont start these wild quest hunts if quest isnt available to me.
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There are currently three Public Quests in PWI:

Rotflesh Trench; Lv 60-80
    Woodland Elegy; Lv 95+
    Shadowtide Camp; Lv 100+

Please forward discussion for adding more to the suggestion forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User