Account stash stone

Options
Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
ok, has anyone purchased an account stash stone. I need to verify, before throwing away my money, does this allow you to transfer between all characters on the same account, or just all characters on the same server for an account? I would like to transfer items from HT server to my toons on other servers if this is possible by using this stone. If it isnt, then the stone is worthless pretty much. (yes, noob question as it seems that this is exactly what its designed to do... but wouldnt be the first time i purchased something that doesnt work as i thought it did). Thanks.
*insert awesome siggy here*
Post edited by Anneliesse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ok, has anyone purchased an account stash stone. I need to verify, before throwing away my money, does this allow you to transfer between all characters on the same account, or just all characters on the same server for an account? I would like to transfer items from HT server to my toons on other servers if this is possible by using this stone. If it isnt, then the stone is worthless pretty much. (yes, noob question as it seems that this is exactly what its designed to do... but wouldnt be the first time i purchased something that doesnt work as i thought it did). Thanks.

Everything you find in game will be server only. In the case of this item, it effects your account for the server that this item is purchased on. This is not an item to transfer things between servers, just your characters within your account on a single server.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thanks a lot for the quick reponse. Seems I'll be wasting my gold on other stuff instead.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

lolwut

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lolwut

b:question

no clue <.<
  • Koffiekop - Sanctuary
    Koffiekop - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've got only 1 account i'm playing the others are only lvl 5-20 so why should i buy it?
    what is the point for mr?
    hello peepsb:victory
  • Xaphana - Sanctuary
    Xaphana - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I bought it just to use my old barb with the bank/inventory stones as a mule.
    Way easier to mule with him this way than to send 1 item per mail.
  • Hashirama - Raging Tide
    Hashirama - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what about my anniversary mount that I have in storage at Lost City server but now i play in ragin tide?? How can I get that back??
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    what about my anniversary mount that I have in storage at Lost City server but now i play in ragin tide?? How can I get that back??

There's no way, that was addressed in another thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."