Did U READ Sin Description???

13»

Comments

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    intricate wrote: »
    All I'm saying it that sins can be more than LA and not suck. BMs CAN be good, and I respect the class. But a sin and bm are far different and their builds reflect that. If you want any class can be any amour type and still maintain decent dmg. I just want people to know that sins are not restricted to LA only.

ok but arcane archer suck too XD ok heavy maybe playable XD

(funny why i like fist with archer after 90 and i am la, but seriously really cool and still dont have too much useable skill with fist)
  • Drizst - Heavens Tear
    Drizst - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Don't be stupid guys. I did a BH last night and I got yelled at because I melee too fast and stole hate from a 84 BM. I didn't use a single skill... Sins are going to be "Fast" hitting not so much "Hard" hitting compared to BM's On those nice long HP Bosses well Sins will stand out and if the character is spamming demon spark or blah blah blah? Shadow Escape will always fix stealing hate. It's up to the tank to get the hate back. Enough said
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Archers attack faster than a bm? Sins attack faster than a bm? Thats news to me b:laugh
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • ShadowTheif - Raging Tide
    ShadowTheif - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just to make it straight MEELE close fighting like BM's and barb range archer mage and such same if archer do damage whitout magical attacks the do range damage not meele damage

so archers are range and sin's are meele get that in your headb:angry