Implement of Channels?

Options
EZlink - Harshlands
EZlink - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
i have been playing MMORPG (idk what it is) and this is the only one where they do not have channels.

from what i recalled, server and channels are different.
this is the idea i got from other game *not sure if allowed*

a character in Server lets say DreamWaver could log into Channel 1, 2, 3,4 ,5 and etc. this may reduce lag since a whole brunch of player will not AFK at the starting point (new character spawn spot)

i know that having too many channel will put a mass camper of rare pet veno's, so to count this, i suggest that the rare pet will only spawn in a channel where it an war channel.

logging to this WAR channel will put all players in that channel to red name (will not drop nor lose exp) and there will not have any guards.

player's name will be replaced by numbers or digits which prevent personal hatred happening outside of that channel. the drop rates of item should be increased to lure other players into the channels and provide a battle at there.

player's appearances will be default to Cash appearances to prevent any planned handicaps fights.

player's chat in WAR channel will be muted by digits, numbers and symbols which communication in there.

as you know this will be a "FUN" channel. b:laugh