Black Screen

Options
$ourDiesel - Harshlands
$ourDiesel - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Support Desk
Is anyone else having a problem running TB...cause my clients crashed once and my screen flashes black when Im trying to run the game on my new character..
Post edited by $ourDiesel - Harshlands on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    teh game be trying to tell you a message.
    b:sweat
    it wants you to stay as a cleric instead of being a tideborn.
    b:chuckle

yesh apparently others are having this problem. not me though.
    o.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There are definitely other people who have reported this today, but your best bet would be to post in the tech support section. I moved this thread there, good luck b:thanks
  • parthenogenesis
    parthenogenesis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I get this glitch too, on the male TB I made. The female just crashed the game. I wonder if this is going to be in the next patch...
    ^-^;
  • _Kastinique_ - Heavens Tear
    _Kastinique_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. When I run any of my other chars it's fine, but when I try to run my TB char the screen starts flashing.
  • glall
    glall Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    my screen blacks in and out when i liik at the teleporter 2 the main city whcih is right next 2 the starting area. theres a few others to..
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dont get it- is it always so troublesome to add something so big?

I mean I know it's hard on the GMs but why are we giving EACH OTHER advice? Weren't the GMs supposed to? I mean we're like running an advice column all on our own here.

No offense, GMs. Love yah all but it's been about...per say, 4-5 hours or so.

Hope the GMs get around our problems...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • DevinLee - Sanctuary
    DevinLee - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    me and my wife are having the same problems even on the new server.b:cry
  • ShadowOnX - Heavens Tear
    ShadowOnX - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I seem to be having the same problem as well..b:sad
  • hawkflight
    hawkflight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am also having the same problem.

EDIT: Someone is shouting that the problem can be fixed for now by going into Windowed Mode. It seems to work, from my experience.
    PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. And before you tell me to suck it up and get a job, I have plenty of money, for me it's the principle of the matter. I will be the best, and without spending a dime. Thank you for your time.
  • Thunderclash - Sanctuary
    Thunderclash - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ditto to the errors of black flashing screen.
  • SlyLisa - Sanctuary
    SlyLisa - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I seem to be having the same problem. I'll play for a little bit and the screen will start flashing black. I can still hear nosies cutting in and out with the screen. It's pretty annoying b:chuckle hope this gets fixed soon I'm really looking forward to playing with my TB Char. b:kiss
  • SonjaLocke - Heavens Tear
    SonjaLocke - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have the same problem too, I have not figured out if its my ATI card (just went to get new patch) the game or my nic card, but Window mode does seem to take care of it, (I just hate window mode)b:angry
  • $ourDiesel - Harshlands
    $ourDiesel - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ok people i have found a solution to the black screen problem. If you get a flashing black screen you need to position the camera right above your character so you have an overhead view of your character. You have to keep it like that till you leave the certain area where you are having problems. It worked for me and i hope it will work for everyone else. Good Luck b:victory
This discussion has been closed.