Assasin build

Options
Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear
Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Assassin
can i build this like an archer build 4dex and 1 str?
or 3dex 1vit and 1 str? pls guide me xD
Post edited by Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Matashi - Lost City
    Matashi - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1 str. 4 dex.. is the pure assassin build ull get crazy **** dps and hard hitting skills, but ull take quite a punch. 3 dex. 1 str. 1 vit. is the hybrid build. ull get more hp and take more hits but ull give up some crit % and damage... so if ya ask me .. dont be a pooooosy , go ninja!! or go home!!! (1 str. 4 dex. that is) u can always refine and add hp shards to ur armour later on.
    As an assassin you learn the true meaning of the letters S.A.S. : SPEED, AGGRESSION, SURPRISE....
    those are the three rules that must never be forgotten by an assassin....
  • Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear
    Cuzilovehun - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    okie tnx for reply. xD
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i think switching between them each lvl......3dex 1vit 1str then next lvl 4dex 1str thats a good build cause u get a lil edge against other assassins in the area where HP is concerned but i think this build would prob be the best for a Assassin
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I wouldnt shard HP on a sin with the 1 str - 4 dex, I would be sharding highest possible phy def shards
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i think switching between them each lvl......3dex 1vit 1str then next lvl 4dex 1str thats a good build cause u get a lil edge against other assassins in the area where HP is concerned but i think this build would prob be the best for a Assassin

but since they added dex instead of vit they increase their evasion, and crit rate = damage. so pretty much its how you look at it. with vit your are making yourself prepared to take a hit, with dex you are trying to avoid the damage and counter with higher dps.