ZEN transfer

Options
dabrozwadowski
dabrozwadowski Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello.
Is ZEN bound to account or server?
I mean: If I have 10 cubi gold on Dreamweaver, will it still be on my account in Raging Tide?

Is it possible to tranfer Cubi from one server to another?
Post edited by dabrozwadowski on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hello.
    Is ZEN bound to account or server?
    I mean: If I have 10 cubi gold on Dreamweaver, will it still be on my account in Raging Tide?

Is it possible to tranfer Cubi from one server to another?

ZEN (keyword, cubi is for a different company ;) ) can be removed from one server and placed back into your wallet but there are a few stipulations.

1. Gold Trade: If your ZEN was acquired via the Gold Trade system, this ZEN is not eligible for removal from that server because it is not ZEN that you purchased yourself with real money. That ZEN must remain in that server's economy and cannot be removed.

2. Real money purchased ZEN: This type of ZEN is eligible for removal off of one server for use on another. This means that only ZEN you have purchased yourself from a real-money transaction that has not been spent yet on the server, can be removed and replaced in your wallet for use on a different server.

If you still qualify after these limitations, please email the billing department and we will assist you when your email is reached in the queue.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • StopNShop - Harshlands
    StopNShop - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just curious... If I got 50 gold a few months ago and spent it on one server... but I was able to buy 50 gold on that same server via Gold trade. Would I be able to transfer this 50 gold to a new server because I had purchased the same amount of gold previously?

Technically, the gold that you acquired via gold trade was not yet used on this server and if you had previously purchased the same amount from a real-money transaction it falls under the stipulations you stated above.
  • shnuggles
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Just curious... If I got 50 gold a few months ago and spent it on one server... but I was able to buy 50 gold on that same server via Gold trade. Would I be able to transfer this 50 gold to a new server because I had purchased the same amount of gold previously?

Technically, the gold that you acquired via gold trade was not yet used on this server and if you had previously purchased the same amount from a real-money transaction it falls under the stipulations you stated above.

You have answered your own question there. You are asking if it is ok to transfer the gold you acquired via gold trade which the answer is no. You had already spent the gold that you yourself purchased and the additional gold was purchased by someone else. So again, only leftover amounts of your own real-money purchases can be removed from the server.

Once the gold is entered into the gold trade system and sold, it is considered used by the person attempting to sell it so therefore, used.

Also note that if you put up ZEN for auction but they were never sold, and you remove the ZEN from the Gold Trade system, since it was never sold for coins, that ZEN is eligible for transfer.

ANY AMOUNT acquired in gold trade is NOT eligible.
    [PWE Billing]

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

-proper noun
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What about zen that you got from free or paid offers? Can those be transfered to a new server, after having already been turned into gold?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • shnuggles
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What about zen that you got from free or paid offers? Can those be transfered to a new server, after having already been turned into gold?

This is considered to be your ZEN until either an item is purchased or you sell it in Gold Trade. If you have not done either, than this can be done.
    [PWE Billing]

-Andrew Jackson

-proper noun