Dagger Damage

Options
MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
edited December 2009 in Assassin
So im confused, do daggers do more damage by str or by dex? Im level 12 Sin and im hitting roughly 55 per hit following a 1 str to 4 dex build

So str or dex for dagger damage?
DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
Post edited by MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320 on

Comments

• Maedre - Lost City
    Maedre - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    go 1str 4dex per lvl.Daggers dmg depends on dex not str.Press C ingame and put your mouse on Dexterity and it will write you that it increase ranged p.attack,evasion...and DAGGERS DAMAGE.I was a bit confused too till i found this.

Maedre
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *cough*
    you want....5 mag every level....
    don't you know they be magical daggers?
    /sarcasm.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited December 2009
    Options
    go 1str 4dex per lvl.Daggers dmg depends on dex not str.Press C ingame and put your mouse on Dexterity and it will write you that it increase ranged p.attack,evasion...and DAGGERS DAMAGE.I was a bit confused too till i found this.

Maedre

Thanks i didnt even think to look at that b:surrender

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *cough*
    you want....5 mag every level....
    don't you know they be magical daggers?
    /sarcasm.

liarfaceeeeeeeeeeeee! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Heh. Normal dagger damage seems rather low to me, but the skill damage is absurd. The bleed skill is like "poke, run away, wait for target to die".
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Heh. Normal dagger damage seems rather low to me, but the skill damage is absurd. The bleed skill is like "poke, run away, wait for target to die".

Yeah i noticed that, im level 20 now and im hitting like 250 per hit and that bleed has sorted itself out, the skill hits around 300 and the bleed hits around 200 now, Im not liking assassin that much though.. Light armour while being in phy range is really ****