Unable to buy zen

Options
pimppaloora
pimppaloora Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I've encountered problems every time I try purchasing zen. My visa electron isn't accepted, paypal,google and clickandbuy complain about my card or my card number(im from nothern-europe, Finland). I've also tried the cellphone method and I get as far as sending those text-messages, but I get a message back telling me to check the shortnumber again. Our country doesn't sell those prepaid cards, so I'm all out of methods then :P

now moneybookers says the following:

Credit/debit card deposits disabled
You can not use your credit/debit card for the next 24 hours.
This restriction cannot be lifted manually by you or our service team. Please return to the website of the Merchant where you will receive further instructions.

EDIT: Alright, it seems PayByCash finally worked for me. :) lock please
Post edited by pimppaloora on

Comments

• vvutang
    vvutang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I got the same problem... need help cnt buy gold T__T
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you receive this error, you will need to contact Moneybookers directly to find out why or just wait for the block with them to be released. This is not a block on the card for everything, only with their services. Please let us know if you need any further help or information.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory