Why PvE

Miss_Tika - Lost City
Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Why is this new server PvE with no PvP server to go along with it?
Post edited by Miss_Tika - Lost City on

Comments

• hailsdhf
    hailsdhf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Needs Moar Carebear
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Because Lost city is decently populated and Harshlands is a ghost town. New servers are introduced when the population in the existing servers becomes too dense.

As much as you want to pretend they're the best, the fact is PvP servers just aren't that popular. You guys camp and harass 3x at SP all day, spam "carebear", "QQ maor" and "reroll pve nub" at them and suddenly wonder why barely anyone wants to come play? b:bye
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What is the difference?
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited December 2009

me fail to see the point in asking that question since its already a done deal... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Because Lost city is decently populated and Harshlands is a ghost town. New servers are introduced when the population in the existing servers becomes too dense.

As much as you want to pretend they're the best, the fact is PvP servers just aren't that popular. You guys camp and harass 3x at SP all day, spam "carebear", "QQ maor" and "reroll pve nub" at them and suddenly wonder why barely anyone wants to come play? b:bye
    You make it sound like a bad thing b:scorn
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    It's a simple fact: PvP servers are not overcrowded. PvE servers are more crowded, so we need a new one. Simple.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    For MMOs PvE is more popular. The really hard core pvp fanatics dont play PW or similar MMOs b:victory.

Personally if i wanted real fast paced pvp action, I would go for a FPS multiplayer game instead of a MMO cos its pure player skill there since everyone is on an equal footing.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Dont forget hackers!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009

cool story, even though i wasn't pked for the first 6 months of playing.
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • TideFish - Raging Tide
    TideFish - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This new server might not be PVP, but there's already dueling on it. I've several players ask me to duel when I was only lvl 2. At least when I said no, they didn't ask again.

I play PVE, because I'm never strong enough to fight others and wind up getting killed all the time and it doesn't make the game fun for me.
  • Wokan - Harshlands
    Wokan - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This new server might not be PVP, but there's already dueling on it. I've several players ask me to duel when I was only lvl 2. At least when I said no, they didn't ask again.

I play PVE, because I'm never strong enough to fight others and wind up getting killed all the time and it doesn't make the game fun for me.

understandable, pvp is only for men b:shutup j/k lol its up to u how u enjoy the game but for me pvp is one of the best things this game can offer. The adrenaline, the taste of success, the improvement after every sneak attack or frontal fight, nothing can replace what pvp can bring to a player. b:pleased
  • Pea - Harshlands
    Pea - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PPPEEEEVEEEEEEEE FFFFFTTTWWWWW GOGOGO CAREBEARS!!!b:victory
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2009

My thought exactly..
    stupid carebears. /RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • AzaraxGore - Harshlands
    AzaraxGore - Harshlands Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love PvP buuut.. When ppl gank you and make it seem like they fought fair and rant about it just gets annoying. And the fact that when higher lvls want something you're mining or camping they'll kill you as soon as it spawns.

While I was doing a quest I was mining to up my tailoring and blacksmith so I collected anything I needed from mobs and mined and a KD came along and killed me WHILE I was mining it I wouldn't have minded if he asked for it since I know KD members but seriously, kill someone for something that'll respawn? To think KD was rich enough to wipe their asses with golden toilet paper that they'd rather spend time killing others just for a simple item.

Anyways, I never played PvE might be fun, my tideborn sin is lvl12 atm since I started late last night and the lag fest still isn't over. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]