GoodBye BMs.

Oneshotu - Lost City
Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Blademaster
I heard that BMs are so useless now, yes even more than they were before(pvp especially) sense the Tide born is out now. I heard that everyones BM will be replaced by Assassins after maint.(With equilvalent lvls, Gears , and refines ofcourse)
So in the end BMs were a fun class but did fail in pvp.
GG BMs, you guys sucked anyway T.Tb:bye

Not a troll, more that one person told me this in game,
So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
Nuf said.
Post edited by Oneshotu - Lost City on

Comments

• Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Do either of the new classes have a squad wide phys def buff?
    Do either of the classes have a way to stun-lock mobs/players?
    Try waiting a week or two AFTER the new classes have come out to make this kind of statement. Do all us bms a favor, stfu, and gtfo of our section of the forum. Thank you. A**hole.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I heard that BMs are so useless now, yes even more than they were before(pvp especially) sense the Tide born is out now. I heard that everyones BM will be replaced by Assassins after maint.(With equilvalent lvls, Gears , and refines ofcourse)

Hey dumbass. I one shot you last week :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Hey dumbass. I one shot you last week :D

I haven't logged on for 3 weeks, GG. anyways , be honest the last time we saw each other it was a fight in west adc and I think u died in 3 shots by a 7xb:bye
    Nuf said.
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Hey Kniraven, do us all a favor, and kill the OP a few more times. I dont think hes realized that in the right hands, a blademaster can kick some serious ****.

(Before i get flamed, the same applies to any class. Any class, in the right hands, can do some serious dmg.)
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    the bms are just mad that the 'sins will take over pvp wise.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I haven't logged on for 3 weeks, GG. anyways , be honest the last time we saw each other it was a fight in west adc and I think u died in 3 shots by a 7xb:bye

You have never killed me, ever, nor will you ever. I beg you to prove me otherwise. It's not just because you're a lower level, I'll even wait for you to level up. You're just a bad archer.
    Hey Kniraven, do us all a favor, and kill the OP a few more times. I dont think hes realized that in the right hands, a blademaster can kick some serious ****.

(Before i get flamed, the same applies to any class. Any class, in the right hands, can do some serious dmg.)

Next time I see him I'll SS the dmg. Might even fraps him hitting me as I stand there before I go do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    The sins arent even out yet, razad. Each class has its own role in things. Theres no reason to make a different version of an already exsisting class. -_- Do us all a favor, and just be quiet. You dont see ppl goin on the archer forum and sayin yall are gonna be replaced, or are useless.

Please do, Kniraven, please do.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    You have never killed me, ever, nor will you ever. I beg you to prove me otherwise. It's not just because you're a lower level, I'll even wait for you to level up. You're just a bad archer.

Next time I see him I'll SS the dmg. Might even fraps him hitting me as I stand there before I go do it.

Same here^^
    Nuf said.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OMG NOOOOOOO

the jack of all trades class is getting forced out...

waaaaaiiiiit a second

im sorry but best 3rd squad member after barb and cleric will always be a bm

we to much to well to be trumped and a well played bm can be hell on wheels in pvp
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Well I don't know about him, but my genie would one-shot you b:laugh
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • numibago
    numibago Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Troll much and fail more? lmao
    A good bm doesn't fail at all in pvp, you'll see how hard it is to play an archer at 90+, all i have to say. :)
    This is the prophecy.
  • XPhoenixesX - Lost City
    XPhoenixesX - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL oneshot sup its me Phoenixes missed u bro lol and ur right i killed lvl 60 cleric venom and lvl 50 bm LOL
    edited December 2009
    hi oneshot sup its me Phoenixes lol missed u bro. man u right about bms they really suck i love archer and wiz they make huge dmgs again bms lol bro me and u LETS KILL THEM ALL b:thanks i killed lvl 60 cleric venom and lvl 50 Bm lol and im 42 i didnt lvl for weeks LOL so ill try new game with asssassin they are like archers same build im goin to new server all lvl 1s MUAHAHAHA i can pk easily with no probs lmao so if u come lol pm me same names xD cya bro b:thanksb:victoryb:bye
    edited December 2009
    Duh they are lol i killed lvl 50 bm lvl 60 cleric venom and lvl 80 wiz which was AFK LMAO sup bro its me Lol Phoenixes missed u dude so im goin to new server which ppl are lvl 1s LOL ill kill them all on lvl 60+ lol ill try my best on that so if u wanna come my naem will be Phoenix GL bro KILL KNIRAVEN he pisses me off and ya i saw him die 2shot again lvl 97 archer LOL 2 shots unbelivable its only 6 lvls away lol cya there bro in new server b:victoryb:thanksb:bye
    edited December 2009

hi bro its me Phoenixes i killed lvl 60 cleric venom and lvl 80 wiz which was afk including lvl 50 bm lol sup man i missed u im goin to new server so all are lvl 1s lol if u r coming pm me im Phoenix meet ya there bro KILL KNIR HES A BICH
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Yes I'm sure that in the hour that the expansion has been released people have already leveled their assassins to 90+ and thoroughly explored all the pvp possibilities and situations. GG Oneshotu for sounding like a total dumbass :D
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Do either of the new classes have a squad wide phys def buff?
    Do either of the classes have a way to stun-lock mobs/players?
    Try waiting a week or two AFTER the new classes have come out to make this kind of statement. Do all us bms a favor, stfu, and gtfo of our section of the forum. Thank you. A**hole.

your sole argument behind the use of bms is ONE buff and stun locking ONE target at a time?
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Have you failed too hard at your own class, and henceforth need to come here and put in a futile and pitiful attempt to troll us?

Fail troll is fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shootingstarvn
    shootingstarvn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:laugh the victim wrote thread
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Demon Glacial Spike = 50% chance to make all hits critical for 6 seconds, lowers phys/elemental defense by 50%.
    +
    Heavens Flame = double damage
    +
    Bramble Rage = massive elemental aoe

BMs fail at pvp? no.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMFAO! Oh I wish we were on the same server, I will kill you before you can move. Have fun being locked for 30 seconds while my GX zerk the sh** out of you, but doubt you'll live for 30 seconds.

I've been charmlessly killing 80's and lower 90's on this server for the past month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Dhboy - Dreamweaver
    Dhboy - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How ironic that an archer is trying to tell BM's that they fail.

Archer is most likely the worst class on PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death smiles at us all.
    All a man can do is smile back.
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    your sole argument behind the use of bms is ONE buff and stun locking ONE target at a time?

My argument is, Roar, HF, Chi pot, Glacial+ Bramble Rage at the same time, Bolt of Tyreseus, b:bye, finish off the barb with fists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009

Um, you ever heard of Roar of the Pride? Thats an AOE stun. And ive rolled a Sin. From what ive seen in the skill tree, Sins have 1 stun. Thats it. Bms, depending on the weapon path they chose, get either 2 or 3 stuns. Only Archers have 2 stuns, and both of them are single target stuns. On a bm, one stun is Aoe, and hits about 75% of the time once maxed, another is single target and hits about 50% of the time when maxed, and if they go Axe path, the third stun is single target, and deals a butt load of dmg. Youve also forgotten the FOUR Aoe atks Bms have, and that doesnt even take into account the 79 skills. Take an axe bm who has multi pathed with fists, and he has a total of 2 single target stuns, and 2 aoe stuns. No other class has that many stuns. At this point, im just gonna re-state my end point from my first post in this thread: Do all us Bms a favor, stfu, and gtfo of our section of the forums if your just gonna be an *******. *******.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Obvious troll is obvious...this marks the 4th one this morning...

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • LegendofLove - Lost City
    LegendofLove - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ur soo on all of the bm's KOS now!!!
    cya in game...
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Good idea guys let's feed the troll...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XBlu - Harshlands
    XBlu - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009

lol just cuz u failed as a bm and had to reroll as a archer does not make bm failb:laugh <3 cb u fail 9x bm.
  • Lucifer - Dreamweaver
    Lucifer - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol wow i cant beleive this guy for what he is saying, BM's are one of the most versitile classes in all of PWI and u say we are usless? we sck? what other class can u go 4 different skill paths? what other class can make a hybreed of weapons like a VBM can to become a pk god? plz shut up and lern ur stuff Oneshotu....and by the way if u were on my server i would love to pwn ub:victory
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited December 2009
    Assassin will no way take over for BM in pvp, so far my assassin life has been **** i hate it and im only level 20.. Assassin fail BM ftw b:bye
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
This discussion has been closed.