Wraiths as new race

Toshironara - Sanctuary
Toshironara - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
I was looking at all these threads for new races, the I thought of a brilliant idea, why not wraiths as a race. The story would be that maybe a great squad of heroes purified a bunch of wraiths and they took on human like form and decided to help the cause. Devs can use their own story but this is just an idea. But think about it. They would have a bunch of tattoos and be dark skinned as the preset. Fly on dark auras that look like clouds? saying this because another winged class would be overkill as much as I like wings...

Note: The release of this race is not meant as an immediate thing. Just as an idea to be considered after the new tideborns. Im not being greedy.. >_<"
Rerolling a sin. Yes a 'sin' simply because it sounds cooler...
Post edited by Toshironara - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mavado - Harshlands
    Mavado - Harshlands Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I say YES to shadar-kai esque races
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We're gettin' fish in a few hours. Don't be greedy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    We're gettin' fish in a few hours. Don't be greedy.

But... but greed is teh way of man... and i for one will not let down the status quo of greed per man.
    >_< I'm a wizard in disguise... you know like the old cartoon... except with less robots and more fire/ice/rocks....
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Pff...then you MUST be American...

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

Nope, only a "civilized" human =P I just finished Ishmael yesterday so i'm really pessimistic about humans at the moment.

But, on topic. This new possible race wouldn't have to come soon, it could be a much later update, after the game has settled into the rising tide and whatnot.
  • Opalmist - Heavens Tear
    Opalmist - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2009

and WHAT is wrong with being from America?!?!?! b:angry
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    o.o'
    can....we....kill them?
    whenever we want?
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mavado - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    o.o'
    can....we....kill them?
    whenever we want?
    b:chuckle

Mayhaps, it could make for great world pvp
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Meh, there was a balance in skills and stats before the tideborn were made. Now we've got classes strong in the same elements, and it's already complex enough. I do think we could use more map expansions, though!
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toshironara - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Noooo... the wraiths are being outnumbered... remember people, this is just and idea and I don't mean for it to happen for now. Long after this new race coming out. So don't think about it like that.. Just think of the idea...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Meh, there was a balance in skills and stats before the tideborn were made. Now we've got classes strong in the same elements, and it's already complex enough. I do think we could use more map expansions, though!

Did you change characters but use the same signature?

I recognize that sig, but not the name connected to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited December 2009
    umm no... same as b4
    edited December 2009
    not for now but I mean like even in a year's time. It's just a thought and idea for the future~~~
  • Outlaw_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    it would be cool to have the wraith as a class but really how could that work quest wise? the entire quest system is set up to FIGHT wriths. if they become a playable race they either have to be traitors that and fighting with the elves humans and untamed, whcih is impossible, or they would have to add alot more to the map and make several human, elf, and untamed mobs for the wraith to fight. that in my opinion ( i could be wrong) is more work than the rising tide expansion.
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^ this 10 char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I have an idea, how about we all just play wih our fishes and shut up.